LaggyWolf

Custom Assets from Multiple Sources

Hello all,

firstly, I'd like to point out I'm new to SDK and highly ignorant at this moment so apologies in advance. I would like to ask you all about certain things regarding Squad and Modding, these will be rather specific, namely what I'd like to know is if it is possible to make use of the "AdminCreateVehicle" and custom assets from various mods without needing to be on that mods custom layers. 

Use of this command for an official vehicle follows a structure like so: AdminCreateVehicle /game/vehicles/MATV/BP_MATV.BP_MATV_C; however, so far custom assets follow the a simplified structure of: AdminCreateVehicle BP_<ID>_C. (The custom spawn only working if on a provided layer with that mods assets already linked).

So obviously the official spawning points to the game asset but can a custom asset be pointed to as well? such as /workshop/coolvehiclesmod/BP_<ID>_C (what would the structuring be if it does exist?)

If that is not available as an option, then the next idea that comes to me is a unifying layer that includes desired mods, is that possible? So for example, I want the Helicopter mod and the new MATV pack concurrently, the issue being each have their own layer with their assets separate from each other, do the creators need to collaborate to make a unified layer or can a third party tie them together?

Any answers would be appreciated.

Edited by LaggyWolf