Old thread is still locked and the Spanish mods don't want me ruining their thread in the subforum. I can't blame them.

Post Scriptum discussion. 

On 15/01/2018 at 4:29 AM, DesmoLocke said:

Old thread is still locked and the Spanish mods don't want me ruining their thread in the subforum. I can't blame them.

Post Scriptum discussion. 

You just have to learn Spanenglish 

"  To tienes Hablar en Castellano" ...

LOTS of new gameplay footage on YouTube and it looks amazing. There are even strafing runs and dive bombing Stukas. In one video Squad devs were screaming "Man the Panzerfaust!" with fake German accents (think it was Bruno or Chance).

Edited by fatalsushi

Bunch more videos if you search for Post Scriptum on YouTube!

Many more are out there!

man, i cant wait for that game.

im soaking every little bit on information in that i could get my hands on, but it is never enough.

did they have a message board  ? 

It really looks great, I like how no rallys and lots of bolt action rifles changes the game. Plus, all that armor, which is simply fearsome. 

yeah it is so awesome.

squad in second world war, thats what i dreamed from

I really like how PS lays out the squad's layout in the squad menu. 

Like, I wish it was in Squad. It's awesome. Very visually appealing and easy to understand.

I can't wait for this, I mean I can but you know what I mean. I thought the release date was spring 2018?

2 hours ago, embecmom said:

im v excited for this... saw hell let loose and the character models look like cartoons... 

For now. Do you remember how Squad looked when it launched? It's taken a great deal of time and effort to get to what we have now. I have to say the environments HLL has are the equal of Squad/PS tbh. The area around the St Marie Du Mont church makes you really feel like you're there. The Black Matter devs are very talented and I am sure they get the models looking top notch in time. Now the question is are they able to wrestle UE4 into working as well as OWI has. Periscope Games devs have the head start on Black Matter but I think there still is room on my SSD for both WW2 tactical shooters. Personally I'd love to play both games and will support these little guys showing the AAA boys how to inovate.

9 hours ago, Major Trouble said:

For now. Do you remember how Squad looked when it launched? It's taken a great deal of time and effort to get to what we have now. I have to say the environments HLL has are the equal of Squad/PS tbh. The area around the St Marie Du Mont church makes you really feel like you're there. The Black Matter devs are very talented and I am sure they get the models looking top notch in time. Now the question is are they able to wrestle UE4 into working as well as OWI has. Periscope Games devs have the head start on Black Matter but I think there still is room on my SSD for both WW2 tactical shooters. Personally I'd love to play both games and will support these little guys showing the AAA boys how to inovate.

yes agreed, will look at both, just comparing like for like atm on characters HLL is behind, environments look great.  I have not had an opportunity to play either so my Granny is on Ebay if anyone is interested in buying her for a slot in  either game...