Frenks

Major Gaming Community - [ EU/ENG]

bA7zZaB.png

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone and welcome on Major Gaming Community , i would like to represent to you a brand new community on squad , we are here to  bring a new people a joy and good gaming experience , we are based on Teamwork Community , so we do have rules and we do respect them.

Major Gaming Community Clan have 30+ Active Members 

Major Gaming Community Clan its Active every day on Squad Server , we are seeding to help people see our server , on our server you wont be able to feel the Lag , the max ping you could have its from 30 to 60 ms , We have Active Admins who are willing to help a new people who joined on our server.

Major Gaming Community Rules 

• Be Respectful to each another
  • Do not Advertise other Communities or you will be perm banned
  • Respect other nationalities

Major Gaming Server Rules 

• Squad Leaders and Members needs to have Working Microphone and Headphones ( This is Teamwork Community )
  • No Heavy Assets , Vehicles , Fire Support until 15 vs 15 on the server its
  • No Camping outside enemys Main Base ( Keep the distance MAX 300 Metres )
  • No Trolling in Squads , or Squad Chat ( 3 Warns = Ban 7 Days )
  • No Teamkilling / Friendly Kills ( 3 Warns = Ban 2 Days )
  • Respect Other Players , Squad Members and Admins

Major Gaming Clan - Recruitment
We are Recruiting a new members to our Clan , we are looking for players with a different multi task skills , that listens to squad leader , also we are playing squad only.

How to Join Major Clan ?

Age 17+
Max 300+  hrs in game 

Working Microphone and Headsets

Having a Discord App

English Speaking and Typing

Major Gaming Community - Website/Forums

So we opened our Forums for the new members who joins the community , also over there you have much much more options , that you can do , you can reed news and announcements   also a server updates , also you can apply for unban or report a player or just simple say hi to the community , tell us something more about your self.

Major Gaming Community - Discord Server

Join us on our Discord Server , we have here much friendly people who are willing to talk , play games with you and much much more stuff , we have support channels if you ever need an help in game with something, music bot its also there so you could listen some of the music.

Thank you for reading this , it was my pleasure to share my community and clan with you guys , i hope you are going to join us , thanks again.

Edited by Frenks
the title

12 minutes ago, Frenks said:

Major Gaming Clan - Recruitment
We are Recruiting a new members to our Clan , we are looking for players with a different multi task skills , that listens to squad leader , also we are playing squad only.

How to Join Major Clan ?

Age 17+
Max 100 hrs in game 

Working Microphone and Headsets

Having a Discord App

English Speaking and Typing

I was going to apply to join but I can't :( why? because I have a little too much experience in game (1000+ hrs) :)

Good luck guys, I'll keep a look out for the sever,  more well managed servers can only be a good thing  :)

PS. probably a typo but maybe it's a tough new strategy to only get new(ish) recruits so they haven't picked up any bad habits?

16 minutes ago, scoobi said:

I was going to apply to join but I can't :( why? because I have a little too much experience in game (1000+ hrs) :)

Good luck guys, I'll keep a look out for the sever,  more well managed servers can only be a good thing  :)

PS. probably a typo but maybe it's a tough new strategy to only get new(ish) recruits so they haven't picked up any bad habits?

Thanks Bud , i re edit it a bit i maded 300 + hours becouse i mess a bit up with 100+

think you need to change max to min with either 100+ hrs or 300+ hrs.