ParaPlays

Can we get Infantry models to view [video] like this Fort Meade mod.

I know it it not a huge issue once you have played for a long time, but for new payers identifying the character models can be difficult. Occasionally I still tk on some of the maps. Can models be placed in Jensen's range showing the a factions and different classes? This would be of great interest I feel to a lot of people.

This modded range has 2 museums, I know Jensen's have the weapons as well. It looks great and really is a fantastic showcase, especially the grenade range. 

I found the vehicle section particularly useful. Knowing your BTR, from your Stryker.. very nice.

If the character models were lined up showing different classes and factions, this would go a long way to helping a large group of people. (I feel)

Sample of FORT MEADE the new modded range. 

Edited by ParaPlays

7 hours ago, ParaPlays said:

I know it it not a huge issue once you have played for a long time, but for new payers identifying the character models can be difficult. Occasionally I still tk on some of the maps. Can models be placed in Jensen's range showing the a factions and different classes? This would be of great interest I feel to a lot of people.

This modded range has 2 museums, I know Jensen's have the weapons as well. It looks great and really is a fantastic showcase, especially the grenade range. 

I found the vehicle section particularly useful. Knowing your BTR, from your Stryker.. very nice.

If the character models were lined up showing different classes and factions, this would go a long way to helping a large group of people. (I feel)

Sample of FORT MEADE the new modded range. 

Just so you know certainly an option for you would be downloading the SDK and creating your own custom MOD. Basically you can drag and drop any static character model you want into your level and numerous people have already given them AI blueprints as well if that's your thing.

1 hour ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Just so you know certainly an option for you would be downloading the SDK and creating your own custom MOD. Basically you can drag and drop any static character model you want into your level and numerous people have already given them AI blueprints as well if that's your thing.

Creating my own mod, sdk? i wouldnt knwo where to begin.

1 hour ago, ParaPlays said:

Creating my own mod, sdk? i wouldnt knwo where to begin.

Super easy. Download the Unreal Engine application. Download and launch the Squad SDK. Create a new map. Open the content browser and find the soldier you want and drag and drop him into your map. There's plenty of help available in the modding Discord channel.

24 minutes ago, Peerun said:

Am I missing something here? Are they not in the mod?

Pretty sure OP wants to see all factions next to each other for IFF purposes.

Personally, I'd just recommend playing more, that should do the trick.

17 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Pretty sure OP wants to see all factions next to each other for IFF purposes.

Personally, I'd just recommend playing more, that should do the trick.

Its not for me. Its too help others.