ive noticed that damage through techie windows has been removed and or greatly reduced i believe this gives the techies a huge advantage and those are they are faster than the vehicles that the ru and Americans have there are way more techies per team than Humvee or Armour and so what i would like to see added is 3 shot window that shatters after the third shot allowing you to do direct damage to the cab occupants of techie trucks i believe this is fair as it would not be a complete death sentence trying to sneak out in a logi or similar. i would also expect this to be implemented on the larger trucks aswell. or perhaps if that is to much work in coding perhaps maybe 33.3% damage so it would be 9 body shots or 3 headshots to kill occupants either or but the bullet proof techie windows are op i have literally put 20 rounds into a guy through the windshield to no avail and honestlly that was my favorite part or squad was the epic vehicle head shots sorry for the ramble but please seriously consider this 

Please it's a Techie, it's no where competes with armour or alike.  windscreens don't shatter. 

you couldnt come up with a more well thought out post than windscreens dont shatter? cool story bro they dont stop bullets either get at me now? or maybe you can stop to consider the fact that every faction has some armour and some have 2 techies for every piece of armour on the apposing team.

frankly i feel this is a valid solution to this. and please feel free to disagree but please provide points to your argument as apposed to the i said so so its fact method of arguing. i have almost 1k hours split between when you could shoot through windows and now when you cant. its quite a noticable advantage all other factors considered. and frankly i felt way more immersed when i could shoot into the cars. the inability to do so requires squads to rely moreso on lat and underbarrel kits to deal with all vehivle threats as apposed to just armour therefor you now have no lat when you encounter armour. so perhaps if its completely unreasonable to add this type of damage back into the game then perhaps lat kits could get +1 rocket ammo or something to compensate for the now ridiculous amount of vehicles that only those kits can deal with. ive kinda been on the fence about making a post like this but i feel like it drasticlly upset the balance and immersion of the game which is why i loved squad so much in the first place 

I’m guessing that the difficulty of killing someone through non-bulletproof glass is just a bug since it makes absolutely no sense. I would just give it some time to get fixed.

Please try make use of the search function. This topic has been discussed and has been answered previously.

It's a bug with the current penetration system that popped up around 9.4(?) and is unintended. It will be fixed sometime in the future.

ah god thank you i just assumed from its duration it was intentionally changed really glad to hear this