Moosito

Updated Ryzen FPS (overclocked)

I made an updated video for people wondering what ryzen will give you fps wise on squad. 

System Specs are

R7 1800x @4ghz at 1.393vcore

GTX 1080 FE @2ghz watercooled

Team Xtreem 2x8GB kit @3200mhz (rated for 4000, the technology is just not there yet xd)

On a Samsung 960 pro 512GB NVME ssd

X370 Crosshair 6 Hero

Edited by Moosito

I use Ryzen too. Not  a thread ripper :) would like to see you do supersampling. x2 and effect on your frame rate, with forced sli. make sure you have x16 Antiastropic  16x and antialiasing  x8. would be interested in your results. 

Also  applying physics to your second card does that make a difference. 

Love the system setup. 

24 minutes ago, Crusty said:

Why does it say I was mentioned in this thread when I wasn't 

Because the forums are fundamentally broken but are apparently low priority as "better" communication channels (discord, reddit) are available ¬¬

9 hours ago, Psyrus said:

Because the forums are fundamentally broken but are apparently low priority as "better" communication channels (discord, reddit) are available ¬¬

:Poh I see

On 1/10/2018 at 1:06 PM, Smee said:

I use Ryzen too. Not  a thread ripper :) would like to see you do supersampling. x2 and effect on your frame rate, with forced sli. make sure you have x16 Antiastropic  16x and antialiasing  x8. would be interested in your results. 

Also  applying physics to your second card does that make a difference. 

Love the system setup. 

Actually selling both 1080's on ebay for profit. Paying off a minor debt due to another hobby(Fish Tanks), upgrading to a single 1080ti as I've grown bored of the games that actually scale with sli properly. :) Will retest in a week or so when the new card comes in! 

Graphics cards are being bought up for mining and the founders editions are highly sought after as they are blower cards and work well in close-quarters (aka mining racks). 

So I got my gtx 1080ti. I haven't made my video yet but to put it in simple terms, it's like 10-20FPS gain over the video I posted earlier on the same settings. So yes the fps is finally "goodish" but that requires you to have a 800$ graphics card, 200$ ram, and a r7 that can hit 4Ghz. Sad lol. I might make a video later. Gotta see.