Sign in to follow this  
virusman

weapons switch

i wounder if someone else find the weapon switching animation too slow and annoying.

i cant even count how many times i bleedout because  i got my RPG selected and when i get shoot and i press 5 to take my bandage the player will slowly start to putout a rocket and then closing the rpg maybe a little drink and then he proceed to take his bandage and then boom i dead .

do you think we can have some kind of SPAM shift for faster switching . because  as if now it super slow  .

do you think it slow ? or maybe this is something that old folks like 

10 hours ago, virusman said:

i wounder if someone else find the weapon switching animation too slow and annoying.

i cant even count how many times i bleedout because  i got my RPG selected and when i get shoot and i press 5 to take my bandage the player will slowly start to putout a rocket and then closing the rpg maybe a little drink and then he proceed to take his bandage and then boom i dead .

do you think we can have some kind of SPAM shift for faster switching . because  as if now it super slow  .

do you think it slow ? or maybe this is something that old folks like 

You been under a rock or something lol?

Pretty sure v10 changes the animations.

Yeah the deploy animation for rpg7 was great in the public v10 test.

1 hour ago, TopeH said:

Yeah the deploy animation for rpg7 was great in the public v10 test.

They need to fix the American LAW - it requires a reload for a non-reload rocket tube.  The soldier is carrying two - but forces a full reload animation with an empty one when they switch weapons and back to it.  For example:

- Spawn

- Switch to LAW (reload animation)

- Fire LAW

- Switch to Primary weapon

- Switch to LAW (reload animation, but weapon is disposable/empty)

- Reload LAW (reload animation)

This should be fixed by simply loading the next armed LAW.

Edited by Caelib

6 hours ago, Timothy0812 said:

I am sure all of this will change in time :D something that bugs me is the GL's but for now that's fine

Yes, the GLs are particularly annoying. I was hoping this would be fixed in v10, but in the recent playtest, it didn't seem to be. 

I had the GL armed, then I wanted to use the rifle, which logically should be as easy as changing the trigger you're holding. But instead, you have to physically "switch" weapons. I guess that when we have the "new inventory system" it will be changed so GLs are considered a weapon attachment, rather than a whole new weapon, but perhaps this new system won't be in v10?