Sign in to follow this  

Suggestion for female characters

Actually today we have many women working in the military, and many are forgotten by games and comments. Many women give their lives at war to help their brothers and sisters.
Unfortunately some combat games forget to put these exceptional Warriors in combat by creating only male characters.
My suggestion is to be different Squad and give opportunity to this topic by putting at least something to choose to be a woman or man in the chosen class.
Really We women will be very grateful to know that we are remembered as great combat warriors.
Thank you very much in advance
Att: Crooft

15 minutes ago, Crooft said:

+1 for IDF

I agree with you that incorporating female characters will be seen as a sign of progress and inclusion on behalf of the game devs but there's always the immature players out there that will always find a way to degrade the overall gameplay using anything they can find. I'm afraid that including female characters will encourage that behavior unless we, as a community, and the server admins fight against it when playing. 

Hello and welcome to Squad @Crooft,

this has been suggested several times.

1. search function:

2. answer(s) from a developer:

On 14.11.2016 at 7:15 AM, Odin said:

[...] We will not be doing female character models as a part of Squad. 

On 14.11.2016 at 7:37 AM, Odin said:

We are more focused on other aspects of the game. We welcome female players as well as any other player. However, we do have a VERY active modding community and SDK that is already released. I have a feeling that will be a project that some of them may take on. You never know.