ParaPlays

Has there been any progress on Bradleys.

We know the devs have been working on other ground vehicles, tanks included. But has happened to the Bradleys IFV? over a year ago one of the devs said he was too excited to get them in game and that progress was coming along nicely, there was only the tracks to work on. Has there been any updates or information I have missed for the bradleys, there are lots of variants including tow, and line backers variants so very excited for these to be added to the Squid universe. 

Sumari Bala and certain other maps are screaming out for this vehicle.

What genius made upload pictures max size of 10k << my god. 

brad.jpg

Ha yeah lots and lots of stuff incoming! V10 will open the doors for new forces and vehicles 

once they’ve sorted out the bugs 

But still no word on the Bradleys, maybe they might come with tracked tanks. They could split these up into two release. Also tripod mounted tows.

I think they’re going to sneak them into v10. Why else would they have doubled the rof of the btr-82a?

Hmm, but was thinking that introducing the bradleys would be a massive A+ and something they would want to advertise a lot. Possibly holding off for v11 they could bring in AA on the IFV options. 

Posted (edited)

Here's some tank love from the Sept. Recap! ;) I have seriously been wanting tanks and also aircraft really bad in Squad. I hope they get added soon. Especially if there anything like Post Scriptum's or better!

bradley3.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdn0OAY1A15oYUVLVZ2a-

bradley2.png

bradley1.png

abrams1.png

Edited by WarEagle751

Posted (edited)

Thanks War, IFV is where ill be, ill have to give up my Support gunner role. I hope to god the radio Ariel has physics...

for some reason tanks don't interest me. Unless we get British Javlins.

Edited by Para

16 minutes ago, danielritual said:

LAVs??? 

Those are used only by the marines so maybe in a mod, or if the devs add the USMC themselves.

47 minutes ago, Para said:

I hope to god the radio Ariel has physics...

You're a hard man to please. I'd just be happy with working speedometers for now.

Posted (edited)

Would be nice to see a Bradley or some BMPs rolling down some streets. If i had to guess they would sneak them in with the MBTs put them in the right hands and you can do some work :D

Edited by VaaSHARK

10 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

Why else would they have doubled the rof of the btr-82a?

AFAIK all of the russian vehicles that have 30mm can choose between high & low rate of fire it's up to gunner to decide which one he'll use (would be nice feature in squad too), but Bradley could use proper counter like some of guys already suggested BMP 2 which could be used in various factions.
But looking forward to seeing Breadley's rollin' ;) i hope they release some more pics or even a video of some features for vehicles