Sir Hardy

BMP-2 for Militia

I'd love to see a BMP in this game. A BMP-2 would fit into the Militia faction perfectly, and with the introduction of 30mm HE rounds and coax not too difficult to implement. When in the future we have the United States Army and the British Army with Javelins, and more armored vehicles, and Russian RPG-29, they'll need something to shoot at!

006BMP2goingcrosscountry2.jpg

I do think the Militia could use some love. I know the get the BTR on a few maps and the shit box on most other and if you do use the scout car right you can do some work, but it would be nice for them to get some more fire power for SLs to work with.

TBH, never understood why Devs implemented MTLB with 30mm AC, which is a quite rare - even in Russian Army, instead of the most numerous and the most spread 2nd gen. IFV - BMP-2.

1 hour ago, Scarish said:

TBH, never understood why Devs implemented MTLB with 30mm AC, which is a quite rare - even in Russian Army, instead of the most numerous and the most spread 2nd gen. IFV - BMP-2.

I dont mind MTLB it has shitload of variants (so does BMP) and it's not that rare afaik , but yeah i'd love to see BMP as counter to Bradley

38 minutes ago, Drxi said:

I dont mind MTLB it has shitload of variants (so does BMP) and it's not that rare afaik , but yeah i'd love to see BMP as counter to Bradley

Mostly, and originally, MTLB is used as a towed artillery tractor and all-terrain APC/utility vehicle. Its version with a 30mm AC is quite rare and used mostly in the Marine units. After all, it lacks the armor of BMP just because originally it wasn't meant to be designed and used as IFV.

Edited by Scarish