When Squad first Came out and you had to run every where you went you had time to plan with a SL and you ran in pack because if you died you were SOL and ran across a huge frigin map again. I was hopping by now there would have been a fine tune to leadership tree allowing control to a battle field. Obviously the rogue Indiana Jones/ Rambo soldier is always going to be around but this is squad and there is very little to no benefit to stick with SL except for re spawn. and more and more it seems the game is headed for a COD / Battlefield Style Play. I would like to see a SL attribute radius to boost local Soldiers and objective areas. Also a Fireteam Leader promotion from SL with a attribute in its self. And of course the main role of a Commander so you dont have lost squads in out skirts of map while other SL are trying to take obj. 

Also and implantation of some sort of drag and drop line on map for distance on map would be nice and a radius marker from fobs would be nice.

"I miss the the huge tire towers to no where" maybe a re-implementation of resource counter on fobs based on distance from obj and accumulation of points acquired by kills or revives in area again would be nice. Small counter just for ammo or supplies and an anti vehicle emplacement or tank traps to stop advancement of BTR pulling up next to building and shooting through the wall. and a gate that has to be blown by a SL or Specific role or more hes-cos and jersey barriers.  

and last but not least destructible environment is a huge need. to clear complexes use to have an Abrams make a doorway through a stone wall. Also knocking down trees to clear line of sight on battle field or disrupt line of sight. with that being said camouflage or foliage to mask a base is always nice.

If anyone has ideals base on these suggestions or like or dislike these suggestions let the dev's know leave a comment its a great way to get more bang for your buck i mean you did purchase the game.

These two contradict one another:

On 04/01/2018 at 7:57 AM, cursivebarrel said:

it seems the game is headed for a COD / Battlefield Style Play

I would like to see a SL attribute radius to boost local Soldiers and objective areas

---

Fire team has been discussed wayyyy too many times. From what I remember seeing in those threads is that there is a group of people that want to introduce a stupid amount of micromanaging into a squad of 9 guys and another group of people that advocate against it. Nothing official from the devs though....

---

This also has been discussed many times and from what I gathered is that it's currently not doable as it will have a huge negative performance impact. 

destructible environment is a huge need

From what I can tell, the idea of incentivising teamwork with various buffs doesn't really work. Tons of games have a similar system, and I haven't seen one where it actually entices players to stick together better. I feel that playing with your squad is It's own reward. You get increased awareness, more firepower, and any decent SL will be keeping you in the action a lot of the time.

I agree with you that other things like fireteams and destructable buildings would be a welcome improvement.

The problem I see with destructable buildings is that it would give armor a major advantage, see a 4 man squad in running into a building, (4 man is not enough to pick the AT kit) fire into the building bringing it down, squad is dead. Nothing they could do other then "try" to run away. with the current way that kits are made available I can't see a way to "balance" it out.

Now for small things such as lamp posts, fences and other things "not considered" a landmark I would be okay with destruction, but where do you draw the line on what can, and cant be destroyed? should a bridge be destructable?

if destructible buildings was ever to happen they would need to restrict tanks and heavy vehicles on the small, building heavy maps..as I can see some wag just grabbing a tank and driving straight through all the buildings into mosque or police station etc... clearing the buildings until they found the indestructible hab... please correct me but I'm not sure that tanks are really suited to small towns anyway so the requirements for them to be able to smash things just unbalances the game for me.... as for RPG yea that would be nice to see some walls blown out etc but rubble would need to provide cover etc...

did love it on BF have to say but the pain in the ass thing was the rpg spam to destroy a building