YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife

What do you Usually Name Your Squad?

I usually name it something close to the objective my squad is going to achieve (i.e. Mortar's, Orchard Assault, Mech Infantry, etc.). 

I always name my squad “Swole Patrol” because our Score is big and we take vehicles because you cant flex cardio.

"The Fellas" or "Rock's pals" is the two most common names I use.

I'm starting to worry about a couple of you... =P

Posted (edited)

GOAT RESCUE FORCE is one of the better ones I've seen. Also references to Gopniks and Jihad for Militia and Insurgents respectively. 

Edited by tatzhit

On 1/6/2018 at 10:12 AM, PROTOCOL said:

SMALL LEGS BIG NUTS

Can confirm he uses it

Using Normal Stuff in my Squadnames like

"ZULU EIGHT", DELTA FOUR", "SIERRA ONE"

sometimes, if i dont forget it, with a [ENG] or [GER] in front to clarify the spoken Language in my Squad.

I dispense with the "MIC" in my Squadnames because i think it has to be an self-evidence.

51 minutes ago, GrantzCat said:

especially on those german servers, its hard to communicate with them

Yes, i really know what you mean. It's not a german strenght to communicate with english speaking SL's.

On the other Hand theese Servers are for german players and it's noticed in the Serverlist with a big fat GER

MISFITS, heh only whenever other squads are either full or locked.

On 9-1-2018 at 12:40 PM, Jaghammer said:

Yes, i really know what you mean. It's not a german strenght to communicate with english speaking SL's.

On the other Hand theese Servers are for german players and it's noticed in the Serverlist with a big fat GER

When i just started playing this game, 2 free weekends back (i think it was 2), i also joined a german server first.

When i joined the squad at the start of the map, i didn't know they were german so i just said Hello and waited for the SL to say anything.

After hearing me, he just asked who didn't speak english in here and it was only me and one other guy but he still decided that now english was the language of the squad now.

Only happend once though, mostly when i notice a different language like spanish/german etc i just leave because it never works well with the language barrier.