hello i have a question my squad keep freezing and making audio stuttering but when i go in the setting and disable audio effect the game run without problem with 60 fps with no drop.. i tried everything, reinstalling the game, steam overlay disabled, audio effect on low, but problem still here :\ any ideas on why with audio active the game freeze?

1 hour ago, samwiseOrigin said:

Give us your rigs 

Need to know : RAM, Logs

CPU: amdfx8320E octacore
GPU: nvidia geforce GTX750Ti
Ram: 8gb ddr3
Window 7 ultimate
no ssd

i know is not the best pc but i can't explain why without sound the game will run great but if i just set 1% of sound effect will freeze i have a video too if you want

Sorry for no response. I won't be able to help you until the weekend. Swamped with work ATM, i have edited my OP; added content how to tweak page files give it a go first and see if it works

i got an half fix i deleted the audio.pak now i can run the game with sound on but sometimes i can hear random sound like lmg or tank reloading.. but its worth at least now i can play listen to my teammate and hear enemy shot.. i think some file inside audio.pak will make the game freeze but is crypted so cannot edit it.. but like i said its worth