Posted (edited)

The mortar should be able to reload smoke shell (any color they want).

We sould be able to put a single sang bag, I need to fill some holes.

Esco wall and bloc should cost less.

Cost : 50 -> 40  /  350 -> 320

Telesco post : somebody can watch around with it (for ins/militia) and a thermic option for us/ru 

Cost : 200(ins/mil)/400(ru/us)

Explosive box : Long to build, it's a bomb that makes a huge explosion. But you need to use fob to activated it. Only for Ins.

Access to camo neat roof to deploy to hide things and camo neat that can be put on each deployable such as esco wall, sandbags, etc...

I think that walls that protect the grey bunkers at their entry are too smalls, they don't protect enough :/

Edited by Bonnie Money

On 06/01/2018 at 2:48 AM, Beringtom said:

With nightmaps comming, mortars firing flares would be cool ;)

Love it

On 05/01/2018 at 3:45 PM, embecmom said:

think smoke is on the way for mortars and nets have been discussed before...

Great, hope it passes.

But I really want to see the single sand bag and the Big bomb cache.

Yeah buildable bombs should be a thing

IIRC after battle of Aleppo for example, Russian/Syrian EOD had to deal with some ridiculously huge amount of explosives left behind, like 20,000 tons or something. They may have messed up the numbers in that news report but the bottomline is that IRL modern insurgents use explosives A LOT.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, tatzhit said:

IIRC after battle of Aleppo for example, Russian/Syrian EOD had to deal with some ridiculously huge amount of explosives left behind, like 20,000 tons or something. They may have messed up the numbers in that news report but the bottomline is that IRL modern insurgents use explosives A LOT.

I get it but ultimately the game is about ticket loss (not perfectly implemented imo) and capturing flags.. being a bomb disposal guy for half the game might turn into the new medic role!... perhaps that's where the modding community comes in... been watching a great series on Netflix called 'the fighting season' US Army fighting insurgents in Afghanistan as they pour over the Pakistan border... they are constantly looking for ieds but most of them are not remotely detonated so for me having all those scouts in the game makes it a bit op ...  smaller anti personnel mines would be more realistic,..   also some great scenarios in there for modders to build upon

and also vehicles will have deployable smoke and close range anti personnel launchers in v10

Edited by embecmom

12 hours ago, tatzhit said:

80923c3b695e4d2a0775ee9911bea3bd.jpg

10 hours ago, embecmom said:

I get it but ultimately the game is about ticket loss (not perfectly implemented imo) and capturing flags.. being a bomb disposal guy for half the game might turn into the new medic role!... perhaps that's where the modding community comes in... been watching a great series on Netflix called 'the fighting season' US Army fighting insurgents in Afghanistan as they pour over the Pakistan border... they are constantly looking for ieds but most of them are not remotely detonated so for me having all those scouts in the game makes it a bit op ...  smaller anti personnel mines would be more realistic,..   also some great scenarios in there for modders to build upon

and also vehicles will have deployable smoke and close range anti personnel launchers in v10

Bomb disposal role may be a good addition to squad tbh. Something like RS2 bomb disposal guy, where he can see enemy traps/mines much better than other classes. Give him a shotgun and breaching charge, and the class would be quite popular

On 9.1.2018 at 10:08 PM, tatzhit said:

Bomb disposal role may be a good addition to squad tbh. Something like RS2 bomb disposal guy, where he can see enemy traps/mines much better than other classes. Give him a shotgun and breaching charge, and the class would be quite popular

Or just an combat engineer with minesweeper or something. 

5 hours ago, TopeH said:

Or just an combat engineer with minesweeper or something. 

Oh yeah, if only we could construct mines field of few meters on few meters, aaaahh