Nemesis

What Role Do Females have in Squad?

I really hope this year ends well but I ask the General Public what do Role in Squad do Females play?

Hopefully This year could end with this question being answered and honestly but do Females get a chance in Military 1st Person shooters in the year 2018?

Click on Link if you want to vote.

Edited by Nemesis

14 minutes ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

It was confirmed several time in the past that a Female soldier model will not be introduce in to the game

I ask cause there have been 90% of the time I join a server there are dudes taking the role of Alpha and I think that the Females don't want to take part and hide behind the scenes. what do think? Also I honestly have come across 3 Girls in the past  780 Hours I logged in and I must say they kick ass better than the guys do. personal Opinion.

Well, it has been discuss to dead in the past, and those models will never come.

You will have more info of the reason by this discussion:

Where some DEVs have writted:

22 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

I ask cause there have been 90% of the time I join a server there are dudes taking the role of Alpha and I think that the Females don't want to take part and hide behind the scenes. what do think? Also I honestly have come across 3 Girls in the past  780 Hours I logged in and I must say they kick ass better than the guys do. personal Opinion.

It does not really has anything to do with the player base itself but would be so much additional work because they would need new animations and character models just for that. That would be time that could rather be spend on more game content.

EDT: Damn ninjas.

I dont think he wants to talk about female models in Squad..

He asked about the actual females playing squad.. or am i just stupid?

Edited by Elirah

yeah they can make the sandwiches . lol. (joke, rolls)

People shouldn't look at the actual sex of the player, more is the player a good player.  Personally I have far too much to do than worrying about the sex of the player.  Squad shouldn't be your go to dating app either.  Yes you can throw innuendos and alike which can be fun. but shouldn't stop you from playing. 

4 minutes ago, Smee said:

yeah they can make the sandwiches . lol. (joke, rolls)

People shouldn't look at the actual sex of the player, more is the player a good player.  Personally I have far too much to do than worrying about the sex of the player.  Squad shouldn't be your go to dating app either.  Yes you can throw innuendos and alike which can be fun. but shouldn't stop you from playing. 

While that really would be the best, especially in the gaming scene, the males behave much different as soon as a girl voice is heard.

They start to talk a lot more and much more nonsense sometimes to impress the girl, and sometimes they just hate on the girl... 

However I am glad that girls play a game like squad, but i dont  think we are going to see a lot of girls taking the squadleader role. 

I also dont know what to do against that, just live with it and fight against discrimination against gender.

... the same role that everyone else has in squad?

This question is loaded with the premise that maybe females somehow don't belong in FPS games simply because they are females. Which is obviously bullshit. This question doesn't need an answer by the end of 2018. It needs to stop being a question to begin with. -_-

Edited by Aleon

Guys take the role of Alpha? As in what? Alpha Male or the squad leader? If I'm a SL I dont mess around with my squad members, if they arent listening then they leave the squad, its that simple, if that seems like an Alpha attitude to you then you know nothing about leading. Second of all, if females want to lead a squad they are more than welcome to do so. Squad is not like CSGO or League of Legends, where you have millions of players so im not surprised you dont come across females very often. 

3 hours ago, Nemesis said:

I really hope this year ends well but I ask the General Public what do Role in Squad do Females play?

Hopefully This year could end with this question being answered and honestly but do Females get a chance in Military 1st Person shooters in the year 2018?

Click on Link if you want to vote.

I don't want to be that "you should have searched" forum guy however this has been dead horse flogged from every angle including yours.

3 hours ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

Where some DEVs have written:

So they don't need male protection huh? Just for shits and giggles :D:

I, for one, am glad to play alongside female players. I treat them no different to any male players. By them playing a fps it goes to make shooter type gaming a much more socially acceptable pastime.

This might sound sexist but whatever: Adding female player models and animations would take too much time away from development of the actual game as koschilein said earlier in this post. Besides, Squad is intended to be a realistic military shooter. Females on the front lines just wouldn't make sense as they typically aren't fit for it, nor is it a common occurrence in many armies around the world.

I don't care if someone on my team is a Male or a Female, if they play the game right, follow SL orders/be a good SL, then I have no problem with whoever it is.

What is this post about? 

Adding females character in the game? Or is it our opinions about when females plays squad? 

Well, when females plays squad, we treat females no different from males. I once played with a females on my squad, and we're all just fine, no weird attitude from males also. It's probably because many of us is a mature player, not some CoD or Battlefield playerbase kind of 'behaviour' (which you know, 12y/o kids and stuff) .

She was a medic, and i can say that she's pretty good at it since she cared much about her teammates, and aware who's needing to be revived. 

I dont see any different from females or males player on this game. Only good and bad player that i can see