Total War | Chicago Server - Review

Pros:

- Server has good NA speeds

Cons:

- Limited Rule Set that allows a lot of misconduct

- Does not encourage team play

- Admins are trolls

Take Away:

- If you're looking to be a troll or to mess around without any seriousness then this server is perfect.

Otherwise don't let the good ping trick you into wasting your time.

Love this server and the Admins, its not easy managing a server, but these guys are dedicated in ensuring fair game play at all times :)

He can get overheated, think that is his passion. Squad can be stressful at times, wouldn't say hes the worst admin. He didn't ban you. 

@CptDirty your post got removed.
no naming/shaming in the official forums.

http://forums.joinsquad.com/announcement/11-forum-rules/

§12 Complaints of Server/Admin Abuse

Reports of server/admin abuse will not be posted publicly. All reports concerning this type of behavior should be place in the appropriate sub-forum. http://forums.joinsquad.com/forum/241-report-server-admin-abuse/ All posts made outside of this area will be be removed.

23 hours ago, beginna said:

@CptDirty your post got removed.
no naming/shaming in the official forums.

http://forums.joinsquad.com/announcement/11-forum-rules/

Please don't take this the wrong way beginna but I have to respond in a non-aggressive and non-defamatory way:

Well... "no naming/shaming" is not on the list of rules, so let's have someone add that to the list for the sake of accuracy.

While on the subject of accuracy, I did not report the admin for abuse of his administrative privileges. I simply provided a proof of the type of behaviour that one can expect on this particular server from the admins. This was no more than a "bad review" with evidence. Not any different than a Yelp.

I would assume we're all here on these forums for a common goal and that is to have fun on Squad. Wouldn't it be of service to the public to warn them of the less-friendly servers?

After I had issues they created an area to post about unfair admin practices / problem servers... after that..just don't go there anymore.. each persons experience I guess is different..one mans salt is another mans pepper....

I completely agree this server is not made for team play, no different than playing a battlefield game. For an example of troll behaviors that are allowed on this server Ex. Flipping a MTLB with a logistics truck is not a kickable or warn able offense.