Gatzby

Alpha 10 Public Test

On February 3, 2018 at 8:06 PM, fuzzhead said:

This should be simple to introduce, without adding yet anoyther key bind.....

when in an armored vehicle, the local voice channel will act more like a tank crewmans internal comms headset.

Also am I the only one that plays with local volume @ 180%

• APC and other armored hatch crew should not hear ambient exterior sounds, and gunfire and explosions should sound distant, except hits to the vehicle should be very loud.

• APC crew should be able to talk to each other thru local VOIP and it should come in perfectly clear, to simulate in-vehicle comma channels that they would use

Nope you are not the only one my local volume is also around 150%.But you must admit its anoying when you are not in any type of a vehicle and people around you are talking in local or someone is trolling it with some music or just singing or simply trolling then you need to volume it down and so on and so forth.

And i do think its not so hard to make a new button for in vehicle talk,since in real life vehicle crew do have headsets.

And yeah am i the only one that can see the enemy truck mounted ZSU 23-2 on the map its like redish and you can see it like you can see your team vehicle.Is this normal if it is its noot good at all if it is a bug it is not good at all too.

Edited by Bahrein

9 hours ago, Bahrein said:

And yeah am i the only one that can see the enemy truck mounted ZSU 23-2 on the map its like redish and you can see it like you can see your team vehicle.Is this normal if it is its noot good at all if it is a bug it is not good at all too.

Saw this on Al Basrah, definitely a bug.