Gatzby

Alpha 10 Public Test

3 minutes ago, Psyrus said:

I haven't been able to go back and play v9 after experiencing the glory that was v10. 

Same, v10 felt so much more in depth and complete. Cant wait to play it on my new 1440p screen

Playing just for benchmark after oc. My new 1080ti and pc is ready for v10

been playing v9... for some reason it just feels incomplete now..like its a different game or the 'junior' version of the mans (or girls/lady/nongenderdenominatedalien) game that is V10....

Same here. I haven't been able to play much of 9 since 10 left us. I can wait though...

On 1/3/2018 at 10:32 AM, Tmac said:

Playing just for benchmark after oc. My new 1080ti and pc is ready for v10

v10 ran so good for me 2, better then v9 i was able to run on all high settings for the first time.

as impatient as i am for v10 i admire the devs for not giving in and waiting till its rdy! other teams should take note...this is how you run a early access.

but that said...i check the announcements forum every single day when i wake up cause im a loser and cant handle it hahahah

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ♠DEG♠ said:

but that said...i check the announcements forum every single day when i wake up cause im a loser and cant handle it hahahah

Me too, but there’s no point checking for updates now since they’ve been on vacation since xmas and won’t be back at work until the 8th (Taxi mentioned this on reddit). Game has been in limbo for the past two weeks unless some devs decided to end their vacations early. Not saying this as a criticism, btw, since I understand that people need time off.

Edited by fatalsushi

5 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

Me too, but there’s no point checking for updates now since they’ve been on vacation since xmas and won’t be back at work until the 8th (Taxi mentioned this on reddit). Game has been in limbo for the past two weeks unless some devs decided to end their vacations early. Not saying this as a criticism, btw, since I understand that people need time off.

oh i didnt see that thanx for heads up.

Thankfully I’m so overloaded with work for the next week that I won’t really have time to think about v10 or go back to v9 and be disappointed :P

On 10/01/2018 at 2:45 AM, WarEagle751 said:

Nope, 3 more weeks!

Has this been confirmed.com? 

7 hours ago, ParaPlays said:

Has this been confirmed.com? 

Gatzby: "PLEASE NOTE: This is a work in progress! Alpha 10 is still undergoing active development and does not have a scheduled release date. It will be more than three weeks; consider yourself warned! The contents of this public test are subject to change and may not be representative of the final release."

Edited by WarEagle751

Yep, just a reminder that three weeks is generally a meme dating back to a7. I mean, it has to be true SOMETIMES, but as the saying goes, a broken clock is right twice a day.

We don't currently have a release date for a10, but we are definitely hard at work on it. Believe me when I say, we'd much rather be playing that version too, hehe.

We'll letcha know when there's more to report, but... ignore anyone that says three weeks. =)

1 hour ago, Gatzby said:

Yep, just a reminder that three weeks is generally a meme dating back to a7. I mean, it has to be true SOMETIMES, but as the saying goes, a broken clock is right twice a day.

We don't currently have a release date for a10, but we are definitely hard at work on it. Believe me when I say, we'd much rather be playing that version too, hehe.

We'll letcha know when there's more to report, but... ignore anyone that says three weeks. =)

Gatzby, is the version thats going to be released a bug fixed version for v10 or  with added  bit? a v10+ 

Edited by Smee

1 hour ago, Gatzby said:

THREE WEEKS CONFIRMED!!! xD

THREE WEEKS CONFIRMED     That joke isn't funny anymore!

Edited by dewi316

Alot of Ducking & diving! Bobbing & Weaving!..Going down here...

Can we've a Timer countdown when the time is near. Just to get our folks Juices flowing. ?. :D

1 hour ago, Smee said:

Gatzby, is the version thats going to be released a bug fixed version for v10 or  with added  bit? a v10+ 

There are some things that did not make it into the preview that'll be in the final release of v10... and more details on some of the things that did make it.

Right now, we're utilizing the feedback from the test to squash major issues and make changes we think'll make v10 moar better. Content? Well, there's a buncha folks that do that sort of thing too, but we'll see. ;)

2 hours ago, Gatzby said:

There are some things that did not make it into the preview that'll be in the final release of v10... and more details on some of the things that did make it.

Bradley confirmed!!

2 hours ago, Gatzby said:

Right now, we're utilizing the feedback from the test to squash major issues and make changes we think'll make v10 moar better. Content? Well, there's a buncha folks that do that sort of thing too, but we'll see. ;)

Chants...TANKS,TANKS, TANKS, TANKS,TANKS, TANKS, TANKS,TANKS, TANKS!