Gatzby

Alpha 10 Public Test

Oh wow! Just started it, so you can play offline then?

That's fine by me, gives me time to experiment a bit :D

Firing the new AA gun and the improved autocannon is frickin amazing. Whoever hasn't tried it, go to the firing range! The new grenade sound and visual effects are also very impressive.

Edited by fatalsushi

Just been having a quick play in the firing range. Initial impressions are good...weapons feel much more "natural" now, less like they are locked to your viewpoint, so recoil when you're firing feels better. They also move around more naturally, and optics now look much more natural and also easier to interpret. Same goes for movement, it feels more fluid in general and it's nice that changing stance isn't an instant thing now. Freelook is a nice feature, although I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of it yet.

Can't wait to get online and try it out properly :)

Exelent work DEVS :D

But please change the transparant ACOG sight to a more textured like as the m68 sight :D
Can the weapon resting be changed to 5 sec, 10-12 sec is too long - I think ;)
P.S. ****KKKKK I love the new IRON-sights :P 

THIS IS AMAZING OH MY GOD

WHEN I SAW THAT ZU-23

ANDERS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL SOUND ON IT OMLLLL

Also please extend it to monday pleeeease :( people got work and school you know...

Edited by Draco

2 hours ago, shawn7186 said:

The particle effects!!!!  :o

Damn there is no way I can play v9 again........ -_-

Exactly ! Please mighty devs ! Allow this test to be out for a longer period of time ! I really want to try out the new version and help you guys test it ( as i am sure plenty of other dudes here aswell ) but i won't be home until monday :(

HOLY F*CKING SHIT DUDE, V10 IS AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

1 hour ago, Draco said:

THIS IS AMAZING OH MY GOD

WHEN I SAW THAT ZU-23

ANDERS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL SOUND ON IT OMLLLL

Also please extend it to monday pleeeease :( people got work and school you know...

Thx mate! :)

Guys could you please extend this for the weekend? It's not enough :( Loving this by the way, not many bugs and it feels amazing.

In my opinion the development is going in the absolutely right direction. Sounds, special effects, animations, mechanics - I think innovative.

I know that nothing is final before V10 comes out, but I wanted to share some concerns that I have with smoke. Infantry smoke grenades are useless. They lost 50% of the spread and you can see through it that needs to be changed because they are not smoke grenades my be ghost grenades. And now to the mortar smoke. I love mortars and I know they need to be balanced but still I think they need a buff. The spread is good not to much and not to little. But 20s is just not enough time to cover a squad even three volleys (9morters) are not enough to cover a attacking squad. A increase to 30s would give enough time that a squad can push through. Lets put it like this why should you waste 9 smoke mortars to (badly) cover your squad when you can suppress the enemy with the same amount of high explosive and even put some in to the downed state. Makes no sense right now !!!      

H4bZsr2.jpg

Edited by ExpressDelivery

Yo dawgs,

We heard you like testing, so we put more test in your test.

We're going for Saturday!

18 minutes ago, Gatzby said:

Yo dawgs,

We heard you like testing, so we put more test in your test.

We're going for Saturday!

xgz9nkR.gif

Sweet, as i won't get much time to play tomorrow.

Quick question, is the much anticipated new inventory system incorporated yet? It seems the same, for instance, switching between GL/rifle is still a bit clunky...although much faster than before now the sight flip up animations have changed. 

Looking great so far regardless. The new animations have gone a long way to making the game feel more fluid. Great work and thankyou :)

Eventually found some minutes to play (firing range only, atm), the V.10 is GREAT :o:o DEFIN' LOVE IT !!!! Good job guys as usual ;) the result is worth the waiting time :)

Some things to report :

-Binos don't enlighten when selected

-Ticking the inventory timer option disables it instead of enabling it

-No more "drop supplies" key binding ?

Edited by Nightstalker21
New bugs found