BishopHaven

Ultrawide support?

I also have a 2560x1080 monitor and I was wondering the same thing. I'm sure that's something that will be worked in on later stages of development. Battlefield 2 had the option of running that resolution so I'm sure it will be implemented and if not then running it with black bars is perfectly fine with me.

It runs jammed into the left of my 34'' 3440x1440 but I will do some tinkering and keep you updated 

EDIT: Given up, just gonna run it windowed for now, we all knew this could be an issue when we bought our UW monitors so don't go flame the devs to pump UW support out fast. 

You can edit the game config file to make it any resolution you like. Iv tried this with a 3 monitor setup and the game runs on all 3, however the FOV isn't right and everything is zoomed in pretty dramatically. 

If you wish to experiment with it the file you edit is GameUserSettings.ini found in C:\Users\[uSERNAME]\AppData\Local\Squad\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

edit this to the resolution you want: 

ResolutionSizeX=1920ResolutionSizeY=1080

You can also find other settings in there to play with, i haven't touch any of those yet. 

It runs jammed into the left of my 34'' 3440x1440 but I will do some tinkering and keep you updated 

EDIT: Given up, just gonna run it windowed for now, we all knew this could be an issue when we bought our UW monitors so don't go flame the devs to pump UW support out fast. 

That's odd - I wasn't having the same problem (running to the left of the screen) and am running it at the same resolution (sized monitor). I was running it at full screen as well. There was stretching however. Haven't tried the above solution to see if it fixes that.

EDIT - apologies, from memory (which is terrible) the title screen was sitting at the top left of the screen.