Skullsaw

Ideas For New Roles

I think ander would be more of ab option in the setting up stage so the sl would get it would be voted in by there team but would he unlocked after half full team?

Mule

That guy who carry your spare ammunition. Might be a regular grunt with the (mostly useless) sandbags replaced with an ammo crate(with 100 ammo points).

Edited by Scarish

Pioneer (TNT/ vehicle-repair / bridge-engeneering )

Supply-carrier

Fire-teamleader or Sub-Ordonnance

On January 9, 2018 at 11:38 PM, tatzhit said:

Mine clearing kit.

You dont need that stuff you have your eyes and a showel to right click it ;-)

Not sure how I feel about vehicle crew kits, they were obtuse in PR and more of a pain than anything. The crew kit didn't really solve the problem of silly people getting into vehicles, it just killed them as a result. Although I guess it would aid in vehicles not being dumped as readily if the guy manning it was a dedicated crewman with just a sidearm or PDW.

I think if any more kits do get added, they should be like the HAT and limited to very specific roles with an extremely limited amount per team, the bread and butter of a team should be the rifleman.

The one class from PR I would love to see would be a breacher, the shotgun would be great, but the part I really miss about the kit would be the grappling hook; it would genuinely add another layer to the game than a slightly different sounding rifle. Other obvious ones would be a sniper kit, but that wouldn't really fit into the squad gameplay dynamic, they're much more of a solo/2-person class and wouldn't really be helping the rest of squad any more than a designated marksman would, if anything it would just weaken the squad because they'd have one less fire support kit actively helping them. And there's no real way currently for a 2 man squad to be set up as a sniper/spotter, due to the limitations on fire support kits. 

I'm not sure what adding a fireteam leader class would do, in order to have proper fireteams you'd really need some way of the squad leader diving the squad up (perhaps with the drop-down menu that's currently just for kicking players to change their green icon to designate their fireteam), and then I can't imagine their kit being very different. Perhaps just rename the limited ACOG rifleman kit to a fireteam leader.

Edited by Kerri

Breacher kit would be nice, however I don't see what kind of equipment he would have atm, stormladders and a shotgun maybe? since there isn't any doors or gates atm that can be interacted with/destroyed.

Javelin Kit (in the works as well, it's gonna be legendary).

Commander (probably what im most excited for)

I would like some sort of more in-depth spotting class as well with a powerful set of binoculars (like those used by sniper-spotters) with range finder and maybe an infrared/laser pointer to designate targets for, vehicles or airsupport.

Navi

• Able to dig at double the speed
  • Make large burping sounds
  • Drink large amounts of tea
  • laugh twice as loud as anyone else.

On 12/17/2017 at 9:20 PM, Psyrus said:

ʇoN ʎןןɐǝɹ ʇnq ɯ,I ʎןqɐuosɐǝɹ ןɐıʇɹɐd oʇ ǝןdoǝd ƃuısn ɹɐןnƃǝɹ ɥsıןƃuƎ xɐʇuʎs uǝɥʍ ƃuıʇıɹʍ sʇsod. ^_^

Edit: But in all seriousness the roles that I would like to see in squad that are not current in the game:

• Commander
  • Crewman
  • Pilot
  • Fireteam leader

YES a commander and a crewman are needed