Tenke

Requirements

for the CPU cooler, i should have room for sure to fit one in, considering that's the middle and nothing is there anyways, its just the motherboard that's going to need the room to fit.

http://tinypic.com/m/k34ub4/4

Edited by Tenke

Got my graphic card, 1070ti the game almost runs on max graphics already, 30-40 fps.

Excited for my processor and ram ( and motherboard) to get here.. Then I should be able to put max graphics on..

Thank you for the help.

Interested in if you're currently bottlenecked by your CPU. I would expect you are. If you run Task Manager in the background with the CPU graph set to show logical cores (right mouse click on graph and highlight change graph to) you should see if your current CPU is maxxed out anywhere.

Also in Squad you can use the console command, stat unit, you should also see where you're bottlenecked.

So it seems like my CPU runs it fine... ill upgrade it anyways... i got a new motherboard on the way..
ill see how everything runs after i get all my parts in.. 
might have to get a second graphic card.... eventually lol.o.O
Should've just gotten a 1080 ti lol, would've been cheaper.

Don't be fooled by cpu usage alone. You can have 50% cpu usage with just two cores running 100% and two cores at 0%. That's why I said to look at the physical core usage individually.

I'll still upgrade it, I'll need to eventually when I get another graphics card.. The graphics I got now are good enough for a bit.