Nemesis

The Diffrence Between Always Being a Leader and SquadLeader

Hello This is Nemesis, I have to admit that the Development of Squad has been amazing! Everybody probebly Agrees that Squad has made a Huge Jump in the Progress Report inside the Latest Update. When I have time I jump inside Squad and Find it kinda Easy to bECOME a Squadleader, Couple clicks here and walla I am the Big bad Bandino. I Happen to win some and loose some rounds inside squad that I am really proud of Leader. The begining of Squad in 0.4 When My Buddies where Alpha Testing and I was working on Project Reality I happen to meet couple guys and gals that have tought me something alot better than to lead a Team. They Tought me one of the biggest problems of Soicety and that is Getting to know OURSELFS, I beleive there is the person inside that makes us Proud and also a person that Takes care of his Family and watches out for his or her kids, But admit that there is a Soldier in all of us.  One way to descibe the Leader is by leading by example. Leadership is required to make progress in the mid of Battle, as you all know Stress becomes a favorite.  My favorite kit is Squadleader does not make you a Leader it just happends it puts you in charge of a Mission. If you all know the Diffrence between buying your Coffee and Drinking your own Coffee. Please Take note that Characters inside Squad can be quite funny and or very quite. Value the Squad based on the Squadleaders decitions not his by his or her Gamer Tag. Trust me because your in a Professional Gaming Leauge this does not Mean you are in charge.Trust . What I suggest is that in this Fourm is that anyone that is learning to trust there Squad must Learn to Re-Evaluate ourselfs and Learn from mistakes your leaders have made and Make Smart Choices about Leading by example not by Honors.

Ones a Leader Always a Leader.