Litoralis

Ingame Moderation Team Roster

This is the first group of ingame moderators, thanks for volunteering, we're sorting through the applications and will add more before next weekend's test session

Due to Squad using Steam ingame names this list will NOT be updated publicly.

=itw= pheelz

=olut=kasi

(KOTP) TableTheory?
[boTM]Gen_Desperado
[HFA] Rustyhandle
[OD-S]Web Cole
[RGG]Corvus
[RGG]Dale UK
[RGG]Hurtz
]CIA[ RedDog
]CIA[ SyntheticCoyote
2nd Lt. Gatgens [48th Hoc]
Airsfot
Antipop AAF
BinaryCrash
ComedyInK ? ?_? ??
DonDOOM
DroopyUnicorn
Echelon
Err:510
GH.Fodda
Gunnyy ?
IIIRBR IIIMARCIOIII
Jason
jinxbond
JL ?
Junnu99[FIN]
Madhouse
MikeDude
Nate
Nugiman
paul_onesix
RushTheBus
S3| unfrail
Spriggan
TinySanta

Just a stupid qeustion, any plans for changing name colours ingame? It would be great to see developers or moderators with a different name colour ingame just like the forums.

Looks like a good list. I've been pleasantly surprised. I haven't seen to many shenanigans like intentional teamkilling ruining other people's enjoyment of the pre-alpha. 

Litoralis, I have a question.

One of those players on the roster was intentionally mic spamming loud music non stop (to the point where I had to TK him so the mic would cut out) and I could not find a way around his mic spamming. Is there anywhere we can report any moderators if they persist on ruining the game experience for others? If needed, I can get a video recording of it as well just in case for proof next time.

I just think it would be stupid for a moderator to mic spam to ruin the experience for others, and since he's a "moderator" he can claim I was doing something wrong and then I would get the penalty. That wouldn't make sense.

Litoralis, I have a question.

One of those players on the roster was intentionally mic spamming loud music non stop (to the point where I had to TK him so the mic would cut out) and I could not find a way around his mic spamming. Is there anywhere we can report any moderators if they persist on ruining the game experience for others? If needed, I can get a video recording of it as well just in case for proof next time.

I just think it would be stupid for a moderator to mic spam to ruin the experience for others, and since he's a "moderator" he can claim I was doing something wrong and then I would get the penalty. That wouldn't make sense.

PM me and I can pass it on.

Are we able to get regions added so we can see who to annoy for our local servers?

Are we able to get regions added so we can see who to annoy for our local servers?

All the people listed are admins on all the servers, we are not locking them down to specific servers.

DonDoom and MikeDude haha. Great addition! lol let's see how they behave having those powers...

DonDoom and MikeDude haha. Great addition! lol let's see how they behave having those powers...

Try to behave on these forums...

Where is the application?

yeah id also be interested in applying,

I thought I seen a thread somewhere to apply to be an in game admin but I can't seem to find it again.

Added this week:

=SEC8=Grumpy

[TG]EnPfhorcer

Walker

=420= James K. Polk

I don't think anyone will take a moderator seriously with a 420 tag.