Sign in to follow this  
<invalid>

Suggestion for Commander/ Assets Game Mode/ Role

Forgive me, as I don't really read every news update. Some of the things I say may have already been thought of or mentioned for all I know.

I think this would work great with territory mode.

Each territory captured awards your team x amount of tickets when fully captured. The commander of each team can allocate these tickets to player (or even squad based) respawns, vehicles assets and supports (like the A-10 mod) etc.

Rather than spawns being based on the amount of tickets each team starts with, both sides could start with a limited amount, only being allowed to respawn when the commander allocates those tickets.

I think each territory should award 10 tickets, each soldier/player cost 1 ticket to respawn. Accumulated tickets could be spent on respawning vehicles that have been destroyed.

The ticket value of each vehicle can be the same as this chart. > https://squad.gamepedia.com/Tickets

27 minutes ago, <invalid> said:

Each territory captured awards your team x amount of tickets when fully captured. The commander of each team can allocate these tickets to player (or even squad based) respawns, vehicles assets and supports (like the A-10 mod) etc.

Rather than spawns being based on the amount of tickets each team starts with, both sides could start with a limited amount, only being allowed to respawn when the commander allocates those tickets.

Commander allocating tickets = HUGE problem. You don't want the fate of the match to rest in the hands of 1 person....

Why not? Enough players are reluctant to play SL as it is. I doubt many would be putting their hand up for commander. Plus a vote system before the match starts would work well imo.

Maybe the problem is half the community not being able to have any patience with new players.

I still don't see any positive outcome from tickets being allocated by the commander. It was discussed in previous threads that the commander should be more of a support role for SL's as opposed to some pseudo direct chain of command type of role. Commander should never have the powers of fkin up a game royally because it would result in extreme shitty gameplay for the other 30-something players on the team. 

You put too much power in 1 person's hands, everyone else suffers. Just look at how hard it is when 1 full Squad doesn't play on point and decide to go do something in the middle of nowhere important.