Hello My name in game is TheWhiteMan i have like 300 h in the squad game and i have always on all maps 150-350 ping,the other players have 20-90 ping and i have everything on low graphic,all on NO(NO/YES).Can someone help me?what can i do i really like this game but the LAG is to bad now bcs of these big updates,i was thinking if is not on fullscren it will work..it dosnt is the same lag same ping.Can someone give me some "settings" that i dont know them? Have fun!:D

Hi apart from having a very racist name how fast is your internet?? The servers you play on where are they?? 

I'm a white man too. Am I racist?

Where are you located, my Caucasian friend?

You might do a speed test to see if your ISP is actually providing you with the bandwidth you've purchased:

http://www.speedtest.net/

SRY the name is not racist i'm not racist.Is just a name.why everyoane tell me i am racist....+i am playing on public random servers

Edited by TheWhiteMan

Refer to the above post and give us your rigs 
Additionally, where do you live, which server do you usually play?

Run http://www.speedtest.net/ and let us know the result

Edit : Give us what FPS you get during game play. Record it with console command "stat FPS"

I live in Asia and play in Desmo's. I do have high pings but my Frames are stable in which does not have problem interfering. Except for some frames drop in which is irrelevant to this case. 

Edited by samwiseOrigin