jellyswim

I couldn't be happier with the coming update

While I was reading through that recent development update, I could barely contain my excitement. I don't think a lot of us players quite knew just how big this is going to be, I mean I knew about the animation and bi-pods both of which are certainly exciting, but I was not ready for all the other beautiful changes coming. I go on these forums all the time and it really seems like you guys are paying close attention to every bit of feedback we give because tons of the suggestions I've seen or even made myself have been specifically addressed, like that part in the update about losing accuracy when going prone - I can't help but wonder if that was mentioned because of a post that I made which would be totally cool! (Not taking credit, I'm sure I wasn't the only one to have that idea). I believe V10 is the update that's going to make squad feel less like an alpha and more like a finely tuned masterpiece. Thanks.

no more useless iron sights on AKs that feel like they are 20 metres away from your face.. xD

Edited by warrior6

Don't get too excited assessing individual differences in the down-regulation of positive emotions as you have a better chance of humping a unicorn in your sleep then this version coming out any time soon in your lifetime! 

2 hours ago, BatSithCrazy said:

Don't get too excited assessing individual differences in the down-regulation of positive emotions as you have a better chance of humping a unicorn in your sleep then this version coming out any time soon in your lifetime! 

I'm cautiously optimistic it will drop this weekend...

I don't want to look like some grouch, but this thread seems completely unnecessary.

It's great that you guys want to express your excitement, but the place to do so would be the actual recap thread over here:

/locked