Smee

Wound animation

With the new animation setup any wound animations planned. Something when people get shot.  Limping when shot in legs, or lowering guns when shot in arms, or stumbling. Even the punisher stumbles when shot. 

We need some animations for medics too. I hate to following wounded players when they keep moving from one side to another expecting medic to keep walking with him sending life.

The animations should maintain the wounded immobilized until he's ready to go. No more risks for medics!

On 12/2/2017 at 6:21 PM, Ancient ifrit said:

We need some animations for medics too. I hate to following wounded players when they keep moving from one side to another expecting medic to keep walking with him sending life.

The animations should maintain the wounded immobilized until he's ready to go. No more risks for medics!

Haha so true. I hope the animation could slower the wounded guy down a little bit

On 2017. 12. 2. at 8:21 PM, Ancient ifrit said:

I vote no on this. Only logic would be wounded players being slowed down due to injury and gets to normal as they are healed. It should be focused on the injury not on the medics.