LuckyJack888

Squad - Infantry School

Here's an example of a training session in our clan. You might learn something. I know I did...like, you never know when you're being recorded. :P

10 hours ago, LuckyJack888 said:

like, you never know when you're being recorded.

lols! ;)

Looks like a good vid, well worth watching for those with few clues or very little experience playing a non-twitch shooter, at least.

A lot of the things they did is common sense (comes naturally) if you have decent spacial awareness and are concerntrating properly on the game, partucularly in regards to keeping spacing between peeps in relation to any contacts. I was actually a bit surprised how little they seemed to know, aside from not knowing military terminologies and actions, which even i don't know (re: the stack-against-the-wall thing - surprised none knew why they did it).

One thing i did notice right at the start is that he got his distances wrong: Dropping a nade between two people seperated by 10m results in a 5m distance to each person, not 10m(30ft) - he nearly got it right when saying, each from 15ft but he corrected himself, incorrectly, to 10m(30ft).

Whilst a 10m spacing is good practice, and common sense as well, it will only improve your ability to survive as a group but it wil not guarantee safety as he suggests it will - anything can happen and even a sprad group could be wiped by a couple of guys with guns and well placed nades - in fact a couple of quiet nades first-up could seriously mess things up for the group.

But hey, good starting point for newbies to learn from.

corners and doorways, corners and doorways, corners and doorways, corners and doorways .....  :)