Sign in to follow this  
Freezing

Positive Feedback

Just wanted to say Ive owned the game since summer 2016 and I enjoy it every time I play.

I honestly love the strategy-paced, teamwork style of play.

I enjoy the realistic reload times, the movement, the weapon feel, the comm beep whenever people talk, the base building, the treks with teammates to get to locations, the long distance combat, trying to find out where I'm getting shot from, and most importantly the SOUND really kicks ass, the sound in this game is unbelievably immersive and amazing. 

During firefights, its really cool that the gunfire sound overpowers everything else, thats the way it should be.

Please dont let anyone complain about the realism, because its the reason why I play this over Battlefield, CoD, etc. 

When I'm explaining this game to someone, the main thing I tell them is "In Battlefield you spawn and sprint, shoot, then die. In Squad you're actually playing, walking, moving, setting up, talking, taking cover, suppressing, you're actually hanging out with the people you play with, rather than just spawn and die."

First of all, glad that you like it.

Secondly I agree that battlefield just misses something. I played a couple of hours of free trial on origin and i quit before it even ended. It was pretty epic and fun in the beginning, but after an hour of 2, the wow factor wears off.

I'm nearing 50hrs of squad now and i'm still loving it. It's also my first game i've ever used voice comms in, so i never got to sing "Look at my horse, my horse is amazing" with 3 squad members while shoveling up a hab, wich might contribute to my fondness of this game :P.

Glad that you love it, I have the same reasons many years ago when Project Reality is going strong. Infantry gameplay is passable for me, but I would love to see helicopters implement into this game.