YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife

The US Soldiers Appear to be Wearing G3 Pants. Is That Accurate?

just play ins v rus layers then. 

I wouldn't say its gamebreaking, nor high on the to-do list. 

Think the Us army wear a massif ACP .. But in this day and age they all bloody look the same. 

Edited by BroBeans

Yeah, some US Army Units wear them. See this video below. I believe this specific unit is now rotating in Korea (correct me if Im wrong someone)

As shown in the video;

xEkqbRv.png

Also, in the fourth picture in your post OP, the guy in the blurred background is wearing it. However the guy infront of him is wearing what's more commonly seen. Which would be this; Pretty sure this is what a majority of the US Army Units in Europe and abroad are wearing. 

Image result for us army knee pads

Edited by Sahara

3 hours ago, Sahara said:

Yeah, some US Army Units wear them. See this video below. I believe this specific unit is now rotating in Korea (correct me if Im wrong someone)

As shown in the video;

xEkqbRv.png

Also, in the fourth picture in your post OP, the guy in the blurred background is wearing it. However the guy infront of him is wearing what's more commonly seen. Which would be this; Pretty sure this is what a majority of the US Army Units in Europe and abroad are wearing. 

Image result for us army knee pads

I swear, one would think one of the most renown armies in the world would be uniform to the centimeter but in all the training and combat videos I've seen, there are wildly different pieces of equipment.

US army ingame is also missing the light on the side of their helmet (im not sure if its a light or something to do with IFF), theres quite a few missing details from the US forces ingame which i hope are rectified 

Edited by XB0CT

22 hours ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

I swear, one would think one of the most renown armies in the world would be uniform to the centimeter but in all the training and combat videos I've seen, there are wildly different pieces of equipment.

Likely standard issued stuff - then stuff the individual soldiers buy at the PX on base (Sunglasses, Gloves, PMAGs, etc.) 

To be fair, the gear varies between units, missions, etc. And as Sahara said there are some pieces that aren't issued and we can purchase on our own to augment. Each unit has its own standards and issued equipment and some are even if mix/match of what they could scrounge up at the time while others have the best and most up to date stuff that you can get. Plus there have been a lot of changes in the past few years in uniforms which has caused an even greater variation.