Zizzybob

How do I appeal a ban?

How do I appeal a ban? The person said that I was going to be banned for a week but that was about a month ago. I'm not sure what happened. 

Whenever I try it just says "The instant invite is invalid or has expired". and yeah it was Desmo's Playground on Squad.

2 minutes ago, Zizzybob said:

Whenever I try it just says "The instant invite is invalid or has expired". and yeah it was Desmo's Playground on Squad.

https://desmo.gg/discord

Try the abve link, @ Serveradmins at #Contact_an_admin and one of the admin will be helping you

Is there any other way to access the Discord? I tried that link and got the same message. I don't know what is causing it

59 minutes ago, Zizzybob said:

Is there any other way to access the Discord? I tried that link and got the same message. I don't know what is causing it

If you are keep getting the same message, you are most likely banned from Demo's discord as well.. 

I took a liberty to see the ban status of your name. It's permanent.

Can you recall why you were banned and who was "the man" said your ban was for a month?

Yeah my brother was playing and he got into an argument with Vivid (I think that's his name its something like that) and he got himself banned for what he said was a week. I don't know what the argument was about.

4 minutes ago, Zizzybob said:

Yeah my brother was playing and he got into an argument with Vivid (I think that's his name its something like that) and he got himself banned for what he said was a week. I don't know what the argument was about.

Vivid is one of the admin of DPG... You've done goofed.. I can not help you no more. 

I goofed? What do you mean? Thats the admin that is on Desmos Playground. Thats what we are talking about

Okay I don't know what you mean by that. I was just telling you what happened. but i'm sorry for wasting your time. Have a good night.

This is not the forum to appeal for a ban. If you are banned on the Discord as well, I dont think there is any way for you to appeal for that ban/get to play on that server anymore.

It is always the choice of the server owners/admins who to ban and OWI has nothing to do with that decision.

/locked