Hey guys,

Since the PR days I've played on a laptop. I'm looking to upgrade considering the time of year. Does anyone know of:

1) a desktop already assembled that can max this game out and possibly record whIle doing so? (Price including monitor under 2,000usd) preferably one which is upgradeable later on. 

2) a laptop under 2000 usd which although not upgradeable can max out the settings and run smoothly? 

Thanks if you've got any leads. I'm leaning more towards a desktop as a smarter purchase.

Definitely go the desktop route, but I suggest buying your parts individually and then either paying someone to build the system for you (like a store) or learning the extremely easy skill of plugging in PC components to a motherboard. 

I have literally struggled more on lego than I have with some builds xD

12 hours ago, Psyrus said:

Definitely go the desktop route, but I suggest buying your parts individually and then either paying someone to build the system for you (like a store) or learning the extremely easy skill of plugging in PC components to a motherboard. 

^

This 

## Desktop>>>Gaming Laptop ##

1. Buy individual parts separately and have someone build for you or learn it as you do for yourself.

12 hours ago, Psyrus said:

I have literally struggled more on lego than I have with some builds xD

I am glad I am not the only one on this... :)

MSI - 17.3" Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - 1TB Hard Drive + 128GB Solid State Drive - Black

Although not a desktop, will those specs max out? 

Conversely for a desktop, how is this one? 

BUYPOWER - Desktop - Intel Core i7-7700K - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 - 240GB Solid State Drive + 1TB Hard Drive - Black/Gray

Thanks guys

1 hour ago, D0ctorFeelgood said:

MSI - 17.3" Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - 1TB Hard Drive + 128GB Solid State Drive - Black

Although not a desktop, will those specs max out? 

Conversely for a desktop, how is this one? 

BUYPOWER - Desktop - Intel Core i7-7700K - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 - 240GB Solid State Drive + 1TB Hard Drive - Black/Gray

Thanks guys

The Laptop is a Fiat, the Desktop is a Porsche:) 

Edited by Dundish

3 hours ago, D0ctorFeelgood said:

Hahaha thanks. But would that laptop do the trick? Tis cyber Monday today

Yeah that’s basically mine except I have a i5 5600k and I play max everything and 1.25 super sampling and I get 60-90fps. 

go for desktop like mine 

i5 7600k

16go ram

gtx 1070

i have avg 90 fps epic all the time on all maps