Sign in to follow this  
BlackDog1247

Mobile Mechanic HEMTT

SOooo, with mod support out and armor being released soon, I was curious to see our modding community come up with a Mobile rep station with a HEMTT. As an Engineer, i work closley with mechanics and they use HWMMV and HEMTT aka (LET) all the time to keep our equipment running. Would be great to see this asset in game with an Engineer class!

HEMTT_Wrecker_and_Cargo.jpg

Edited by BlackDog1247

I'm not modder myself but I'm civil engineer so this is very interesting to me...

Are they useful for this scale of combat operations? Can you share some stories as how you used them. There might be place for this vehicle and even new gameplay mechanics lurking out there :)

kinda cool idea  but... if it needs a driver/operator, that's one less shooter, no? Wonder how this would affect gameplay...

Hmmm...

It might work...

Like you're creating a tank squad and have a soldier who is driving this vehicle behind in case tanks will need a field repair.

But! life of this soldier will be really boring... Hard to imagine a person who will come at home after work and spend his evening driving this vehicle...

Although on the other hand if the repair will be passive, then he will be able to do something else I mean hide this vehicle somewhere etc...