hansie

New player from NZ

Hey everyone, 

I wanted to say hi to the community as from what I've seen so far its very welcoming and friendly over here. I think I might stay a while. 

I've come from a more casual FPS/strategy gaming background, but have been drawn towards squads emphasis on team work. My main FPS love has been natural selection, so theres ways to go in becoming a competent squaddie I think. But hopefully one day I can contribute and be a squad leader. 

Looking forward to playing with ya all.

Welcome! The transition from more "player centric" to "team centric" gaming can be a little bit difficult at first, but as a NS player I think you have a decent foundation for many fun rounds in Squad. 

I've always enjoyed the Australian community (great and terrible people in any gaming community) and I'm sure if you are communicative and announce that you're relatively new to the game, you'll be given a fair bit more slack.  

Thanks psyrus, that's reassuring. 

I had some very positive experiences in the bigd servers over the free weekend, which I imagine it's quite an achievement!

Hope I won't let you guys down too much 

4 minutes ago, hansie said:

Hope I won't let you guys down too much 

Trust me, it's bound to happen. 

It happens to even players with +300 hrs. 

Casually driving logi and take a sharp turn and 2 seconds later we are eating dirt.... 

I just want you to keep pushing forward when you get challenged. That's the kind of spirit we all want. Not your skills.

:P Welcome to Squad

Edited by samwiseOrigin

Welcome bud! Good to see more fellow countryman finding Squad!