SmithJ86

10th Special Forces Group

Image result for 10th special forces group unit patch

10th Special Forces Group

A SQUAD / Arma 3: Fronline Unit

We are more than a unit, We are a brotherhood.

The 10th SFG is a professional MilSim unit adapting Real life tactics for use in game, if you are tired of playing with public players who have no structure, and no sense of leadership. Then the 10th Special Forces Group is exactly what you are looking for. We are not a realism unit. We are a Military Simulation Unit. Our training system is ran and taught by actual Combat Veterans that have served in the military at home and overseas.
Our unit currently has 3 sections, however we are all part of 10th SFG. Each performs a certain task that works in unison with the other sections. These Include:

75th Ranger's - Currently Recruiting
Image result for 75th Rangers Unit Patch

Light Infantry: 
Our primary Infantry section. Offering the largest variety of roles from Infantry, Medical, Department Shops (S1 - S5) Once completing BCT(Basic Combat training) fixed to the mechanics, and in game use of tactics, basic marksmanship, and discipline installment. You will be placed into the 75th as PV2 with a front row seat on the battlefield. Where further training will be implemented through out your career.

SFOD-A/B - Currently Closed
Related image

Special Forces Detachment: The 10th SFG's Pinnacle of training, and experience Special Operations team. Providing Asset and Strategic Demolition, Intelligence and Recon, and HVT Neutralization. Qualifying Rank of SGT E-5 or above may opt in for the process of becoming SF qualified and joining our Primer force, becoming one the follow MOS:

WEAPONS SERGEANT (18B)
ENGINEER SERGEANT (18C)
MEDICAL SERGEANT (18D)
COMMUNICATIONS SERGEANT (18E)

160th SOAR - Currently Closed
Image result for 160th SOAR Patch

Rotary Wing Assets used for transport of troops, equipment, and Close Air Support.

A Few of Our Many Features:
Quote:
Veteran's Experience: 
As mentioned earlier, the 10th Special Forces Group has many Veterans/Active Duty among the ranks, who contribute from their personal experience towards Trainings, Tactics, Discipline and other Attributes. This makes the unit the creditable MilSim unit that it is today.

Delayed Entrance Program
If you don't know if MilSim is for you, then consider our DEP(Delayed Entrance Program) Where you get membership for 1 month as a Recruit to follow us in game, and come to our training's to get a feel for how we do things in our unit as a MilSim.

Code of conduct for 10th Special Forces Group members:

Quote:
The following rules and regulations are in effect at all times. These rules are not flexible or negotiable in any way. 10th SFG members are required to abide by all rules and regulations at all times. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action, up to and including dishonorable discharge from the unit.

1. Real life comes first. Many of our members are parents, have jobs, and in some cases serve in the military on active duty. Real life will always take precedence over gaming or unit business. We will tolerate no disrespect towards a member that has to stop what they are doing to attend to real world matters.

2. Discipline and professionalism is required at all times. This is required on all 10th SFG servers as well as in any other server, public or otherwise.

3. All members are required to maintain proper rank discipline at all times, in all forms of communication. This courtesy will also be extended to members of allied clans.

4. Insubordination and disrespect are not tolerated in any way, shape, or form, regardless of the situation. All members are required to conduct themselves in a professional and disciplined manner at all times, in all forms of communication.

5. While participating in a match in game, regardless of the situation, all members will maintain a professional and disciplined demeanor. It does not matter if an opposing player is cheating, hacking, or behaving in a rude or disrespectful manner. Our soldiers will not stoop to their level.

6. Dishonest game play is completely unacceptable, and will result in an immediate dishonorable discharge, as well as a ban from all 10th SFG servers. Dishonest game play includes, but is not limited to hacking, ghosting, comms ghosting, glitching, or abuse of any other game mechanic for personal gain. We have zero tolerance for dishonesty from our members and on our servers.

7. While in game, all members will refrain from unprofessional communications of all varieties. If there is an issue, the highest ranking NCO or Officer present will handle that issue. Under no circumstances will a 10th SFG member participate in an argument in game chat. If the situation can not be resolved peacefully by the OIC or NCOIC, all 10th SFG members will exit the server in question in a quiet and professional manner.

8. We require a minimum age of 16 for membership in the 10th Special Forces Group. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, nationality, ethnicity, religious preference, or any other criteria, and will not tolerate any type of discrimination from our members.

The 10th Special Forces Group Potential Applicants
Requirements for Applicants are as follows:

Age of 16+
Working headset/mic
Discord

How To Join
Look for a recruiter on our Discord, https://discord.gg/XYVuRh8
or contact CPT Smith.J on Steam
Also our Teamspeak 3 IP: frontline.frl

Find us in game, look for anyone wearing the [10SFG] tags

Find us on our Website: https://10thsf.enjin.com/

Thank you Andersson! glad to be back. We'll get things up and kicking. I gave the 4SFG Name to another group so we'll start fresh here.

Bump, Most of the time you can catch us on the Thunderdome server. We do play other servers as well but if you're interested and seeing how we run a squad then catch us there and jump in. See  you soon ;)

Unit is growing and soon recruitment will be halted. 2 more slots available till trainings are done and caught up. Get your spot while you can.

The Team is usually active on Teamspeak from 3pm - midnight EST. Stop in if you have any questions or concerns. Message on steam or our website if its and emergency to reach us. Thank you

Still active, only 2 spots left open..... then closed for recruitment till training's are complete and the OD-A gains experience with each other. More than just a team here, its a brotherhood.

One Spot left open till recruitment is closed till OD-A is situated. When recruitment opens back up when the slot is filled, we'll be filling the ranks for our infantry.

Hey Smith-- would love to join the 10thsfg. I have 800 hrs on squad. Tired of playing with the masses. Please reach out with further instructions. Will get on TeamSpeak tonight.

Thx

Tim

OldDoc

Copy, we'd love to speak to you Doc about your application to see if you're a fit to the unit. Join Teamspeak when you get a chance and hop down to the 10th channels to have a chat. See you soon

All slots are currently filled, we'll be opening our 75th Rangers Infantry Detachment in 3 weeks. If you want a spot in the infantry Join us on Teamspeak to see if this unit is compatible for you.

All slots in our OD-A are closed, We're not recruiting for our Infantry Detachment the 75th Rangers RRC. Jump in Teamspeak for further instructions on how to join. See you soon 

Just got the game but I've watched enough karmakut videos and played enough arma to where I don't think I'd be very far behind. I understand recruitment is closed but pm me if something opens. Looking for milsim team but without all the yes sir no sir nonsense some teams go for. Former 375 in real life so I already have a good baseline for comms discipline and "radio speak". I'm planning to be pretty active since I just threw down on a new desktop setup. 

Thanks

anthony

copy Anthony, we are open for recruitment again for our 75th Rangers Infantry. Come on in to discord and have a chat and we'll see if you're a good fit for the unit. See you soon ;)

2 hours ago, 375rgr said:

Just got the game but I've watched enough karmakut videos and played enough arma to where I don't think I'd be very far behind. I understand recruitment is closed but pm me if something opens. Looking for milsim team but without all the yes sir no sir nonsense some teams go for. Former 375 in real life so I already have a good baseline for comms discipline and "radio speak". I'm planning to be pretty active since I just threw down on a new desktop setup. 

Thanks

anthony

stop on in our discord bud, we're all mostly on around 6pm est

Thanks for the quick reply. The discord doesn't seem to work and there isn't anyone on for Squad in teamspeak at the moment.

On 12/31/2017 at 6:49 PM, 375rgr said:

Thanks for the quick reply. The discord doesn't seem to work and there isn't anyone on for Squad in teamspeak at the moment.

Yea we're all in Discord I'll give you the discord invite that wont expire. https://discord.gg/XYVuRh8

Hello, I am interested in joining the infantry division. I have more or less a resume written up from the Squad's forum recruitment page. I can link it if necessary. 

15 minutes ago, moyfa said:

Hello, I am interested in joining the infantry division. I have more or less a resume written up from the Squad's forum recruitment page. I can link it if necessary. 

Join us in Discord or add me on Steam under CPT Smith.J     also go to our forums and fill out recruitment app. We'll go from there to see if this unit is a good fit for you. See you soon.

Infantry side is filling up fast, get a spot while you can before recruitment closes again! Looking for a teamwork orientated unit then come check us out. We play mostly on the Midwest Coast Tactical Server.

constantly growing and getting good recognition in game for what we do. join our infantry today and come in if you have questions. 

infantry growing at a steady rate. BCT this saturday. If you're looking for a competitive milsim type unit that deals with teamwork type gameplay, come on in and check us out. we also do a one week trial period for people to see if the unit is a fit for you.