nonex

Remove desert, remove Russian

2 hours ago, jtyotJOTJIPAEFVJ said:

If I pay full price for a game, I expect a full game. For early access games I expect the full game fairly soon, not within the next eight years, which seems to be the rate Squad devs are going.

Next time you buy the game, make sure do research whether the game is on alpha or on early access... doesn't take a min to figure that out. Coming on the offical forum and calling stuff out doesnt/won't help you. 

Squad's gonna take its own time for their full release... Come back when it's fully out. You paid it already, you don't have to pay later

4 hours ago, jtyotJOTJIPAEFVJ said:

If I pay full price for a game, I expect a full game. For early access games I expect the full game fairly soon, not within the next eight years, which seems to be the rate Squad devs are going.

If they have incompetent project managers, they should either hire new ones or admit defeat and say they bit off more than they can chew with their own game requiring actual programming instead of the glorified spreadsheet editing PR modding was.

Well being obnoxious and closed minded isn't going to get you the game any faster. 

Buy buying into a game in early access you understand that the game could very well be in development for 40 odd years. It's just part of it. No one forced you to pay for the game. So sit back enjoy the game and follow on with the development. If you can't live with the fact it's still in alpha don't play it. Uninstall it. But throwing negative remarks around isn't gonna speed up development. Neither is slandering the dev team. 

10 minutes ago, YankeeSamurai said:

Or, here's a novel idea! Why don't we keep a balanced mix of maps!

You know what Yankee, that might just work.

On 11/17/2017 at 3:18 PM, nonex said:

Could we please not have to fight irregulars and insurgents all the time? It's all I have seen in games since 2001 pretty much -- that's 16 years now. Desert, AKs, turbans, desert. In addition it's been all green men this and green men that since 2014. Russia is getting pretty ****ing stale too.

Where's the MEC? China? Any other interesting REDFOR faction? Are there even going to be more conventional red factions? What's so great about all that desert wank? It's all I have seen all millennium!

What is your fav map and what is your fav locations for maps?  And do you like ww2 FPS?

1 hour ago, YankeeSamurai said:

Or, here's a novel idea! Why don't we keep a balanced mix of maps!

Map rotation is completely up to the server/admins not the devs

4 hours ago, samwiseOrigin said:

Map rotation is completely up to the server/admins not the devs

Yep. My comment was mostly directed at the posters calling for removal of one map type or the other on the dev level.