Ullr

Mic not working

I had a squad about 4 months ago and my mic which is connected via usb through xbox controller worked at that time. Now i can use my mic in all other things but squad in game comms. Its already my default mic and i have no clue what to do

On 11/16/2017 at 7:56 PM, samwiseOrigin said:

This might help you

i took a look and it didn't help me really. my mic still doesnt work in game

On 2017. 11. 16. at 8:38 PM, Ullr said:

I had a squad about 4 months ago and my mic which is connected via usb through xbox controller worked at that time.

Are you saying 4 months ago it worked but now it doesn't?

Have you stopped playing for 4 months? If that's the case you need clean install 

refer to 

Edit : I need one of devs to confirm if the controller is no longer in support, I thought I have read something about controller.. 

Spoiler

Mouse+Keyboard>>>>>>>>>>>Controller

Edited by samwiseOrigin

Currently using an xbox headset through an xbox controller doesn't work for squad.
I have tried to same set up.
If its a wired headset you can buy a 3.5mm splitter on amazon for like $5 so you can plug it directly into your pc, thats what I do.

6 hours ago, SuicidalChair said:

Currently using an xbox headset through an xbox controller doesn't work for squad.
I have tried to same set up.
If its a wired headset you can buy a 3.5mm splitter on amazon for like $5 so you can plug it directly into your pc, thats what I do.

refer to above,

As far as I know Squad continuously have had issues with USB connected Xbox Controller/Mic since 2015.