Bonnie Money

Normal game mode is too linear

We always play in the same places Storage - Malak abad- ...

When you fight somewhere else than those objectives you know you lose or win without effort and it's not fun. I want to see more of the map without being useless and fight in new places. You don't have to make new maps, just let us fight where objectives have never been to.

If only we could have a game mode in which :

- Teams have to put at least 2(3?) fobs to not lose tickets 

- Radius of fobs have to be higher too not be placed near the border of the map or the main.

- Fobs removed by the ennemy cost more.

That's all and it works.

Edited by Bonnie Money

new conquest mode coming out.  :)  not been reading the updates. 

tcgmp.png

Edited by Smee

Some AAS maps can be a bit linear. Especially when servers impose "no rushing" rules. A couple of those Gorodok layers seem to have a bit of variation because there are more flags I'm guessing. I'd personally like to see another couple layers on Kohat that utilize the unused military base and other points towards the edge of the map.

10 hours ago, Smee said:

new conquest mode coming out.  :)  not been reading the updates. 

tcgmp.png

That looks fun 

20 hours ago, Bonnie Money said:

We always play in the same places Storage - Malak abad- ...

When you fight somewhere else than those objectives you know you lose or win without effort and it's not fun. I want to see more of the map without being useless and fight in new places. You don't have to make new maps, just let us fight where objectives have never been to.

If only we could have a game mode in which :

- Teams have to put at least 2(3?) fobs to not lose tickets 

- Radius of fobs have to be higher too not be placed near the border of the map or the main.

- Fobs removed by the ennemy cost more.

That's all and it works.

Maybe they could design something like random places where the flags to capture are so each round will be different.

Or 3 different in the middle that everyone can take, that way you have change the place all the time to capture of recapture a flag.

Download the SDK and make more layers for each map. What the game really needs is 6-7 different flag layouts for each map. So many areas not being used by any layers on maps like Gor, Yeho, Kohat and Chora. Really hope modding will fix this.

New gamemode also look really awesome. Hope it gets added soon and it includes pointzone randomness.