Sign in to follow this  
Krewton

Mestia Easter Egg - Fast Ropes Around the Corner?

So I was exploring Mestia looking for good SPG spots when I stumbled upon this easter egg.  I searched the forums and was surprised to find no mention of this one. Let me know if I'm wrong here.

Video of the Easter Egg: 

Shadowplay no longer records in-game audio for me after v9.13 so have some John Maus

I'm quite sure the words are them joking around saying fast ropes are just around the corner, but I'm more interested on whats on the lit up golden pedestal.

I'm no farmer, but is it just a piece of wheat? I'm not too sure how deep I should read into this...

Edit: Searching youtube reveals this french lad posted it earlier:

Edited by Krewton

Good find! One of the requirements to be part of squad's development team is to have good humor as it seems. That was probably Axton's initiation test :)

Peace of wheat? You need to be on discord more often... that is poisonous ivy that will be in v10 along  with new inventory system. Sole purpose of new inventory system is fast ropes and farming ability for insurgent and militia forces. It will be used to put poison on rocks so we can swear and throw them at conventional forces... jeez, can't see how you didn't see that coming.

Just think about it...it all makes sense now, right?

Edited by Disco

2 minutes ago, Zylfrax791 said:

What I wanna know where the ladder to the tree fort went from 9.13 to 9.14?

From what I remember it wasn't climbable, they're just trying to motivate you to build your own!

29 minutes ago, Krewton said:

From what I remember it wasn't climbable, they're just trying to motivate you to build your own!

Lol.. you're right but we can all dream about getting up there to eat PBJ's, drink Kool-Aid and read comic books right?

I'm wondering about the salt mine too!