embecmom

Stamina recovery inside a vehicle.

Just noticed yesterday that you don't recover stamina when inside a vehicle... anyone else see this or did I just have the stamina bug?  if so seems that you should get your stamina back whilst sitting in a vehicle.

9 minutes ago, embecmom said:

Just noticed yesterday that you don't recover stamina when inside a vehicle... anyone else see this or did I just have the stamina bug?  if so seems that you should get your stamina back whilst sitting in a vehicle.

Just make sure your stamina is full before you enter the vehicle. Because in addition to all the labored breathing you hear once you turn the engine off more often than not if you do happen to find a safe spot to exit and lay down in an effort to regain your stamina more often than not it's stuck and you'll never get it back.

31 minutes ago, embecmom said:

Yeah, it seems to be an annoying bug that needs a look. I noticed if you go prone once you exit the vehicle, your stamina will fully recover instantly. 

prone, crawl forward.

solved :)

7 hours ago, suds said:

prone, crawl forward.

see this? try it

your problem is already resolved.

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:48 PM, suds said:

see this? try it

well yea .. it is if you like work arounds... but in the scheme of things its not one to be in the top ten of bug fixes...

On 11/13/2017 at 4:54 AM, suds said:

prone, crawl forward.

On 11/13/2017 at 12:48 PM, suds said:

see this? try it

It's great that you bring attention to a work around but this is not a resolution as you are suggesting.

5 hours ago, Gnarleus said:

It's great that you bring attention to a work around but this is not a resolution as you are suggesting.

Well it'll have to be until the devs find the time to fix it. They are aware. V10 1st please. It's probably tied with the current animations anyway. I can cope with doing a quick press up to regain stamina for the short term. It's the joys of early access alpha. Revel in it and relish the moment it gets fixed.

The suggestion was that stamina does not regenerate in vehicles. This is incorrect.

There is a known bug which has a workaround as described.

11 hours ago, suds said:

The suggestion was that stamina does not regenerate in vehicles. This is incorrect.

technically it does.. it's a bug that prevents the stamina bar to update.... a workaround updates it.

Edit : It's just as i see it tho :P lol 

Edited by samwiseOrigin

23 hours ago, suds said:

well in a sense it doesn't if you have to get out the vehicle and use a work around!  ... but its a known bug.. answered with a  work around so think thread should be closed.