Noxxid3

[WIP] Sarau Desert (Revamped and reworked) [vanilla]

50 minutes ago, DanielNL said:

what's FASP?

Field ammo supply point

20 hours ago, r0tzbua said:

God this map needs an MEC-type faction sooooo bad, looking great!

AFSoccer, one of the devs, mentioned in an interview that they’re thinking about adding a mec-like faction after the British! I have my hopes up.

Expanded the FASP, Added razor wire ontop of the hesco's, added police station, pads (Red Containers) 

Updated the Mini map to reflect current change with a couple ammo bunkers and some pads done.

15 hours ago, Noxxid3 said:

Added BP bunkers 

What does BP stand for?

18 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

AFSoccer, one of the devs, mentioned in an interview that they’re thinking about adding a mec-like faction after the British! I have my hopes up.

I find the chinese army (see Project Reality) in Squad 2x more interesting to play than the MEC. (also china will get us many chinese Squad players! )

Edited by DanielNL

20 hours ago, DanielNL said:

I find the chinese army (see Project Reality) in Squad 2x more interesting to play than the MEC. (also china will get us many chinese Squad players! )

Yeah, it may result in more copies being sold in China but personally I hated the weapons and assets of the Chinese faction in PR. I prefer MEC.

Oh ok. Imo the chinese tanks and APCs are BEASTS! :)

Edited by DanielNL

Started work on City of Sodul, added more meshes, updated mini map all splines have been placed.

1 hour ago, SuchStealth said:

Amazing atmosphere. Keep up the great work!

Thank you!

How many out of how many cap areas have you finished would you say? (or completion in %) :)@Noxxid3

Edited by DanielNL

2 hours ago, DanielNL said:

How many out of how many cap areas have you finished would you say? (or completion in %) :)@Noxxid3

One is almost fully complete, City Of Sodul is about 75%

Can't you make it high noon as in actual Kashaan Desert? This evening dusk is kinda gives gloomy depressing feelings and maybe make some things in shadows hard to spot. Kashaan probably is fun cuz it doesn't have lots of trees and buildings, its very easy to spot enemies and engage them like in shooting range. I used to play alot on kashaan 24/7 servers

Edited by Banned

On 2/23/2018 at 5:44 AM, Banned said:

Can't you make it high noon as in actual Kashaan Desert? This evening dusk is kinda gives gloomy depressing feelings and maybe make some things in shadows hard to spot. Kashaan probably is fun cuz it doesn't have lots of trees and buildings, its very easy to spot enemies and engage them like in shooting range. I used to play alot on kashaan 24/7 servers

This is just one of the layers, but yes there will be a high noon one, and sadly i couldnt put a particle system onto the terrain, it was too taxing. But there will be a night version as well.

can you make the bunker bigger, with ladders, roons, etc?? thats my suggestion!

Thank you! The Project is amazing!

Edited by danielritual

lol who liked my post and removed the like? xD wtf

And first of all we need Noxxid to admit that he didn't make a single back-up yet and telling us now that he made some backup (anything could happen due to technical issues...)

Edited by DanielNL