SixtyM

Making sure the helicopters are correct

Hello Devs,

First off, I would like to thank you for working with StackUp.org on the free weekend/50% off for Veteran's Day. I won't lie, it's what I did for some of my free time this weekend and bought the game now.

So for the main reason of this post. The UH-60M. I saw the peliminary artwork for it, one thing instantly jumped out at me. It was wrong. I want to give what expertiese I have with this beautiful aircraft to the extent I can. Based on the model these things jumped out at me.

1) Rotor blades: On the model on the website, it has the UH-60 A/L rotor blades on it, the M model has a downward camber on the blade tips. I can explain why, but it will get lengthy.

2) External Wings: They are for mounting weapons when using the DAP configuration (attack) and used for fuel for everyone else. They are not commonly used on Air Assault operations for more lengthy reasons I can get into later.

I hope this post comes across as informative and expresses my desire to assist your team in developing and delivering the best possible product to your followers. I thank you all who read this for taking the time to. 

V/r

SixtyM

@SixtyM The issues here are known and are actively being developed. The shots you have seen thus far are pure WIP. Patience.

Good to know, just was posting about it to be sure. I'd rather be corrected than the devs do unnessesary work.

Edited by SixtyM