Jump to content
_FISCHER_

Extra Rpgs carried by squad mate

Recommended Posts

you know it would be really cool if we could have a class in the rifleman part where you had a crappy gun but extra rockets for the light anti tank class kind like how insurgents in iraq or afg usually have people with baskets or whatever on their back filled with rpgs.

What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dennisz125 said:

Good idea. But here's my idea: give rifleman a choice between sandbags, extra rockets or etc.

^ Giving choices is better 

27 minutes ago, _FISCHER_ said:

you know it would be really cool if we could have a class in the rifleman part where you had a crappy gun but extra rockets for the light anti tank class kind like how insurgents in iraq or afg usually have people with baskets or whatever on their back filled with rpgs.

What do you think?

If implemented, will be limited to certain factions, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is there not going to be some form of small supply kit / ammo kit at some point?  thought I read that somewhere...might be wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather see a damage model that would effect vehicle section performance. Disable gun, engine, tracks/ wheels. Let it sit damaged till timer runs and respawn. Hopefully it could be done without a great price in Comp. performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, potNpans said:

I'd rather see a damage model that would effect vehicle section performance. Disable gun, engine, tracks/ wheels. Let it sit damaged till timer runs and respawn. Hopefully it could be done without a great price in Comp. performance.


That's planned, though as far as I understand it, you will be able to repair it. Or atleast PR had that system and you could drop a repair station from a logi truck to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2017 at 5:03 AM, Dennisz125 said:

Good idea. But here's my idea: give rifleman a choice between sandbags, extra rockets or etc.

Well i think they should make it the same like they have in PR. Where Riflemen carries an extra ammo bag insted of sandbags. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the idea, damage model on vehicles may be more difficult to implement than a simple added rocket or two for an ammo bearer. Why not!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think for Insurgents on some maps like Al Basrah  it would be cool to randomly have ammo crates in some houses.So you could resupply at any time no need to go and beg a squad leader to place it near fob.As i am sure in real world Insurgents have some ammo stashes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×