Sign in to follow this  
leelee

New player from the UK

Hi guy's my name is Lee older gamer from the UK looking for some help or a team or few guy's to run with and give me some guidance. New to pc gaming after years of console gaming very good player on console and good communicator hoping to transfer that once i get my head around not having a controller in my hand o.O and the skill gap anyway that's all for now looking fwd to seeing you all on the battlefield.

Edited by leelee

Welcome to squad, have fun and use your mic, there are lots of UK clans servers and most will be happy to help you, just speak up to your squad lead.  It's a big jump from console to PC. Squad has lots to offer try out the rifle range to get a feel of most of the assets in the game, but the real fun is in the main game. 

Happy Gaming

Welcome to the familia mate...

Remember,when you join a Squad don't forget to say you're a Newb and Never go "SL" until you mastered it (touchy subject here).

Watch some Vids,loads about and *coughs* if you see @Smee ...Join him,he's very helpful and knows his biscuits....xD

know the difference from  a custard cream and a Garibaldi. lol

I'm the same as you buddy...was playing console for years but now on the pc.

Your welcome to join us if you want, we are a small friendly group on discord, all mature gamer's.

We tried the game for the free weekend and we are hooked.

message me if you want to join our discord page:)

We are not a big group spamming for players, we are a small group looking for team mates.

Hey guys welcome to squad. I’m from the uk and I have a clan called QFF. We have two servers running which your welcome to join and get to know us. Here is our link for our discord https://discord.gg/EAD5gd should you have any questions or if you would like to hang around with us 

On 18/11/2017 at 7:09 AM, Little Jenny said:

Hey guys welcome to squad. I’m from the uk and I have a clan called QFF. We have two servers running which your welcome to join and get to know us. Here is our link for our discord https://discord.gg/EAD5gd should you have any questions or if you would like to hang around with us 

Hi the link doesn't seem to work?