TwistedXvs

[Guide] Tactical Communication in FPS Games

Hola Gents,

So squad is an intense game that requires a bunch of teamwork to accomplish goals.  One thing that can surely be improved on constantly is your teams' ability to communicate with each other.  I wrote this guide in reference to Arma 3 but It applies to any FPS game in the market.  I hope you enjoy the information and that you can apply it into your team's dynamics.  There are several other guides as well.  Feedback is appreciated!

TwistedXvs

test.jpg?w=839&ssl=1

+1 for this valuable guide. And 7 years USMC and 14 years cop ?, thanks for your service !.

If i might add, i think ''Tactical comms'' is more of a collective of skills more so then 1 particular thing.
For example observation, situational awareness, coordination/situating, comms discipline, etc.. are all things that adds up to become that particular concept. Correct me if i'm wronge at this (i'm always up for learning these things properly) as i have learned all this by myself In Arma (in 4 years).

Also video 3 is ideal for Marksmen/Snipers aswel, learning how to call out from a teammate's perspective helps him the most. 
Being a sniper back in Takistan was pretty hard, with just dessert and mountains you do not have any real landmarks to go from so your best directional judgement relative from your buddy could help him take out the threat before the enemy does him.

Something i wanted to point out :D. But i followed you on Youtube/Twitch, deff' want to learn more about this stuff and how to improve.     

Edited by -MG

Appreciate the support and feedback.  I agree that there is a lot more to it then meets the eye.  But these days you have to keep it KISS for people to grasp the concepts.  

Another valuable lesson that shouldn't ever been forgotten is develop common names for things that everyone understands what they are.  We named one style of house in PUBG, one of our teammate's moms house, but we always know that style of house which makes for a quick call out. 

Yes, we are bad I know.  LOL