Vinny1001

hip fire aim sensitivity to aim down sight sensitivity

Searched "sensitivity" and nothing came up about this.

So some games have a sensitivity option for regular hip fire, as well as aiming down sight, and even scoped sensitivity.

I understand it's pre-alpha, but I was wondering will that be implemented in? I tried snooping through the config files but didn't find anything that useful.

I would like to have the same sensitivity all around, or at least have the option for it, as others may like a lower sensitivity aiming down site. But I think this should be able to be customized for the player because some people like it one way, some like it another.

Or, is there a multiplier used for the main sensitivity that multiples it into the scoped sensitivity? Because if that's there, allow us to change the multiplier if we don't want any change in sensitivity between ADS, and hip fire, or if you want .5 of your main sensitivity, so it'd half it when you ADS, and so on.

So main question, will this be implemented eventually? Oh, this is mainly a suggestion to add into the game, but also a question because it's alpha and it may already be planned.

Thanks!

I'd really like to see that in game too. Right now, I basically have to choose between being accurate or being able to look around easily.

If you want this buy a mouse with a sniper button which gives a change in sensitivity while held. That way you are covered for Squad and other games. They also work when being productive (not playing) and just need some extra accuracy more than your normal mouse speed gives you.

The dev's know and I've made this an issue in the tracker. It'll be pretty low priority for the time being, but it'll get there :)

Good deal, I think that alone will help some of the "floaty" feel with aiming, especially when using focus mode.  I found myself not bothering to use my DPI switching because frankly I have enough going on with my comms and weapons being on the mouse (Naga 2014) that there's no comfortable place to throw a sensitivity clutch.  I'm already probably crouching, shifting around, talking on comms, aiming and focusing down a target, my thumb can only hold so many keys :P