ExpressDelivery

Proximity coms lock for 30 sec. after Squad kick

I would like to see a proximity coms lock for 30 sec. after somebody gets kicked from a squad because there is right now no system in place that would stop them from continuing to be a disturbance through proximity coms when they got kicked from the squad because they were being a disturbance in the squad coms. And when you than are as a SL forced to TK that idiot so you can get away from that proximity aria of affect so you can hear the squad and command coms again and than being immediately baned from a server I see that as a big problem that could be easily overcome. This way you could prevent any unneeded friction by giving the SL breathing time and the kicked person time to cool down.

I think it is about time that all admins in the Squad community recognize that there is not just white and black but there is gray to. 

3 hours ago, ExpressDelivery said:

SL forced to TK that idiot so you can get away from that proximity aria of affect so you can hear the squad and command coms again and than being immediately baned from a server

I don't pity that SL tked and got banned... 

Yea it's super annoying when this happens but TKing is not an answer to all problems. 

5 hours ago, samwiseOrigin said:

I don't pity that SL tked and got banned... 

Yea it's super annoying when this happens but TKing is not an answer to all problems. 

Its not but I shouldn't be forced to do it in the first place thats why that has to be changed.

11 minutes ago, ExpressDelivery said:

Its not but I shouldn't be forced to do it in the first place thats why that has to be changed.

you shouldn't be forced to do it...... and yet you did..  what now?

All of your action was supposed to be dissolve in-game either direct with him not with admin who was on atm or through discord to report that player. 

A downed player can still use comms for the matter of fact. 

I personally don't see a much need of selective muting on local in OP other than "That guy was annoying"

27 minutes ago, ExpressDelivery said:

You are never ever forced to TK anyone, just contact an admin and let that guy be. Team killing is always wrong!

1 hour ago, koschilein said:

You are never ever forced to TK anyone, just contact an admin and let that guy be. Team killing is always wrong!

There are times when an admin is not online and can't be reached. While it's nice in theory to say "just leave the server" or "don't let them bother you", a much simpler solution is a bullet to their face, apologize in all chat (as a means to show it was an "accident"... "ohhh sorry XYZ player, thought you were militia") and walk away. 

5 minutes ago, Psyrus said:

There are times when an admin is not online and can't be reached. While it's nice in theory to say "just leave the server" or "don't let them bother you", a much simpler solution is a bullet to their face, apologize in all chat (as a means to show it was an "accident"... "ohhh sorry XYZ player, thought you were militia") and walk away. 

I don´t think that is the right thing to do, if you have problems and no admin is around just try to avoid the person and even if he TKs you just chill and maybe spawn somewhere else. Team killing will only lead to more pain in the end.

EDT: Typo

2 minutes ago, koschilein said:

I don´t think that is the right thing to do, if you have problems and not admin is around just try to avoid the person and even if he TKs you just chill and maybe spawn somewhere else. Team killing will only lead to more pain in the end.

To each their own, I've never had a problem from reasonable admins who saw the video evidence that lead to the TK (or knew me well enough to take my word for it). 

16 hours ago, Psyrus said:

To each their own, I've never had a problem from reasonable admins who saw the video evidence that lead to the TK (or knew me well enough to take my word for it). 

Off topic

Just dont TK the admins... haha I remember once, there was this naughty-mouth guy in our team lashing out to teammates.

Admin got involved, told him to stop or he will be kicked. I saw him shoot admin in the head with the pistol. 5 seconds after, he disappeared, admins on broadcast : "agitating behavior toward admins won't do good, you will be banned" 

Don't invite randoms to your squads 3-4 weeks after a steamsale )

There is nothing you can do, people are horrible hehe

1 hour ago, Voice said:

Don't invite randoms to your squads 3-4 weeks after a steamsale )

There is nothing you can do, people are horrible hehe

Joining squad doesn't need invitation, 

Don't try to limit giving chances to the newcomers. They need to learn to play and contribute to the game-play,

• trust your admins
  • don't deliberately tk
  • help admins with names and clear descriptions, never spam chat
  • be patient, they are trying to enjoy gaming as well
  • support the servers which support the players 
  • it's not a big deal, chill.

On 11/1/2017 at 3:39 PM, ExpressDelivery said:

I would like to see a proximity coms lock for 30 sec. after somebody gets kicked from a squad because there is right now no system in place that would stop them from continuing to be a disturbance through proximity coms when they got kicked from the squad because they were being a disturbance in the squad coms. And when you than are as a SL forced to TK that idiot so you can get away from that proximity aria of affect so you can hear the squad and command coms again and than being immediately baned from a server I see that as a big problem that could be easily overcome. This way you could prevent any unneeded friction by giving the SL breathing time and the kicked person time to cool down.

I think it is about time that all admins in the Squad community recognize that there is not just white and black but there is gray to. 

I like this idea. There are plenty of goofballs who relish ruining the gaming experience of others. Admins are not always available, and contacting an admin takes time.

would be nice to be able to mute certain players at times if they are not in your squad... as the only time you will be in close proximity to hear them is local.. 

as for tk.. yea gets annoying Ihave tkd deliberately once.. the guy was giving me real abuse and its difficult to prove when its on voice..so everyone would be using it as an excuse to remove players.. muting him would have been better then reporting him.