Jump to content
FeatherSton3

Any update on AI development?

Recommended Posts

Yes, currently working on AI in UE4 overall. Developing a modular utility-based AI system that will be able to be implemented into Squad to drive bot behavior. Will be around late december until I'll have something ready to showcase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BGKidA said:

Yes, currently working on AI in UE4 overall. Developing a modular utility-based AI system that will be able to be implemented into Squad to drive bot behavior. Will be around late december until I'll have something ready to showcase.

AWESOME, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so your trying to get a full robot team to play with :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BGKidA said:

Yes, currently working on AI in UE4 overall. Developing a modular utility-based AI system that will be able to be implemented into Squad to drive bot behavior. Will be around late december until I'll have something ready to showcase.

I know this is your first post, so I'm a little iffy on if I should be pumped or expect nothing to happen, but either way sweet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, FeatherSton3 said:

I know this is your first post, so I'm a little iffy on if I should be pumped or expect nothing to happen, but either way sweet!

his comment should have no credibility until i see moderator or develo

per under his name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Smee said:

so your trying to get a full robot team to play with :)

Hopefully in the future yeah ;)

 

14 hours ago, _FISCHER_ said:

his comment should have no credibility until i see moderator or develo

per under his name

Fair enough

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×