IrOnTaXi

Tales from the Front - Tell your stories

Ranger Testing before Commander: Connected, spawned in. Yelled Heyyyyyyyyyyy to RushTheBus. Instantly shot and killed by enemy. 

11/10 Would yell HEY again.

Played with Sgt Ross 4-5 times. Kept having an FPS bug which made me have to leave several times. Otherwise wonderful experience. Very nice guy. We had a lot of fun.

Today I saw Achmed shooting AK rounds without a rifle in his hands. He must have been blessed by Allah.

That bug actually looked really funny, sadly I didn't make any screenshots. :D

Later while playing as US Army my squad was under heavy fire in a compound. The entries were blocked with hescos, grenades exploding left and right, bullets all around but luckily we had a rally point inside one of the buildings, shit was intense. 10/10 this was the reason I backed this game. To bad we lost the round.

Also kudos to our squad leader ShadowFX.

I fought off 3 Insurgents with just my pistol before killing myself with a smoke frag grenade...

Please check which one is in your hand folks. :D

Ins grenadier supporting squad from a rooftop on logar. 

Took a bit of fire some came down the stairs and ducked into a doorway.. 

Then realized i was standing in the middle of a US squad rearming who hadn't noticed me come in.. they didn't notice me till i opened fire and ran out of ammo on the last guy!!

My heart was thumping.. that moment of wtf...  oh man.. fun stuff!

Too funny.. they must have shit some minibricks when I started firing.. if I had local voip to enemy.. allah akbar it would have been!

The countless times ive dropped in 40mm's right at the feet of enemies, moving or static, with seemingly surgical accuracy. it gets me pumped every time. i love it.

medic in forest, US, supporting my squad left and right with medical assistance and keeping my head on a constant swivel. also, the laughs when i only have smoke grenades as a medic, but when i throw them into a group of insurgents they dont know the difference between the sound of a smoke or a frag landing at their feet, so i watch them all scatter out of cover and we shoot em all :D

ill let these two videos describe it.

GRINCH! haha that guy was gold 

(read it like a Dr Suess book)

Title: The Boom Box Soldier

I had a team mate who would not stop spamming loud music into the local VOIP... Oh how naughty he was.

I could not hear anything else, but his music, it was deafening, I was about to lose it! 

I was scared, scared that I could not hear the enemy, confused, confused why this soldier brought a boom box to a battlefield, and I was itching.. itching for it to stop..

I found myself pointing my gun at him.. my own gun at my own team mate.. I just wanted it to stop, I wanted to be safe, able to hear, I wanted the music to stop banging in my ear!

And  so... sadly... I HAD to put him down. The music came to a drown. I shot him, shot him until he hit the ground.

Then his squad mates team-killed me.

-1001 Publishing

Obviously I don't write books, just thought this would be a more joyful way of showing my hatred for spammers lol.

I hope a mute button will be added in for individual players, unless I missed that must needed feature.

Was on the Frankfurt server#2

Logar valley or the other map :

The U.S. Had built a big ass FOB, on the top of the hill, my squad attack it and we kill a lots of folks. The cons of that FOB is that the U.S. Could only go out by ladders, but we were all arround, shooting them, they didn't had the chance to touch the ground alive.

It was on toi khat, my squad was on a top of a hill, and the Ennemy had a FoB on a compound at the bottom of the hill.

They were coming for us, at least two full squad, we ambushed them, kill a lot of them but kept respawning, we were overrun and got flanked but Jesus, don't know how many guys I killed....

Was on the Frankfurt server#2

Logar valley or the other map :

The U.S. Had built a big ass FOB, on the top of the hill, my squad attack it and we kill a lots of folks. The cons of that FOB is that the U.S. Could only go out by ladders, but we were all arround, shooting them, they didn't had the chance to touch the ground alive.

It was on toi khat, my squad was on a top of a hill, and the Ennemy had a FoB on a compound at the bottom of the hill.

They were coming for us, at least two full squad, we ambushed them, kill a lot of them but kept respawning, we were overrun and got flanked but Jesus, don't know how many guys I killed....

That was our fort :D 

Our team called it "Fort Germany" :P

lol, Fort Germany, I was there for that. was actually a fun round.

Random screens:

mbaUg4r.jpg

QiYGs0L.jpg

Insurgent's doing insurgenty stuff.

nQsMhMh.jpg

Another FOB

Only managed to have a few rounds so far.

On this one, 3 (Longbow and FLY) of us managed to stop the US side from advancing down in to the valley, and thus ultimately aided the victory of our team.

I was however amazed that they didn't even fire at us, they could so easily have suppressed us!

EDIT: FLY if you see this, the range is approximately 373 meters :)

I'm surprised it was only 373 meters, it looked a lot more. I was aiming so high it was difficult to find a reference point.

It was damn good fun though.

Yr0gram.jpg

Myrothas... I remember :D

My Squad tried to rush you permanently, but we didnt get this :(

You got really nice backup. Did your squad defend your base or was this an another squad?

Btw: I killed you 13:50 and 14:05 :D

and that you know: We knew that we lost all our points, but we wanted to get your base!

Myrothas... I remember :D

My Squad tried to rush you permanently, but we didnt get this :(

You got really nice backup. Did your squad defend your base or was this an another squad?

Btw: I killed you 13:50 and 14:05 :D

and that you know: We knew that we lost all our points, but we wanted to get your base!

It was a nice war. Cant wait to see more stuff we can build up.

I'm surprised it was only 373 meters, it looked a lot more. I was aiming so high it was difficult to find a reference point.

It was damn good fun though.

Video games has a hard time getting a good reference for distance, and it doesn't help us with all the video games on the marked with a capped view distance - we arent used to being in an environment with such a limited FOV but with so long ranges.

I was also quite surprised to be honest, I thought it was further too!

I'm suprised the Game run's as well as it does with the massive view distance (Not only player's, but the large poppyfield's that stay viewable from very far out). I'm hoping you won't have to cut back on any of this when more stuff get's added to the Game.

I've played some Cry-engine Multiplayer Game's and don't seem to run anywhere near as well as Squad, i'm loving UE4.

I dont believe we will have to cut back.. everything we do we are making sure that view distance is maintained.